WOD
"Karen"
150 Wall Balls for time
Strength
Push Jerk (Deload)
5-5-5
1st working set @ 40% 1rm
2nd working set @ 50% 1rm
3rd working set @ 60% 1rm
Push Press
5-3-1
1st working set @75% 1rm
2nd working set @ 85% 1rm
3rd working set @ 95% 1rm
Post loads/time to comments
"Karen"
150 Wall Balls for time
Strength
Push Jerk (Deload)
5-5-5
1st working set @ 40% 1rm
2nd working set @ 50% 1rm
3rd working set @ 60% 1rm
Push Press
5-3-1
1st working set @75% 1rm
2nd working set @ 85% 1rm
3rd working set @ 95% 1rm
Post loads/time to comments
Wod: 11:35
ReplyDeletePush Jerk 40,50,60
Push Press 60,65,70 (6)max rep
Well Done everyone on the wall balls this morning
WOD-9.00mins. 150 Wall Balls, 5 sets of 30, 10 sets of 15. However we get there, we get the job done. We like to break the reps up to make the job at hand seem less difficult. It's the effort and reward system, we say to ourself that i will do 15 then rest. Effort and reward. So I was a little curious this morning how having a different approach to the WOD would impact my experience of it. My mindset was to just do as many reps as i could until my shoulders couldn't physically get the ball to reach the target again. 28, 16, 16, 14, 12, 9, etc.
ReplyDeleteMy experience of the WOD was much different...
Strength
Push Jerk 30, 40, 50
Push Press 55, 60, 70(4)
WOD rxd 8.08 loved my first 9.30am WOD cant wait till tomorrow
ReplyDeletePush Jerk 30,40,50
Push Press 70,75,1x80kg new 1rm
2nd WOD 4 rounds 5x70kg power cleans
50 double unders
WOD 9.18 double unders get me every time great work lynne smashed the WOD thanks guys for pushing me till the end
WOD: 8.48 rxd
ReplyDeleteStrength:
Push Jerk: I think it was 35, 45, 55
Push Press: Again I think it was 45,55,65(5)
I enjoyed this benchmark, or could it be that I am a bit closer to the target than everyone else. But the trade off is, I still have to come down (and it is a long way down) into a full squat.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWOD: 11:22 Rxd. It was a benchmark i wasn't looking forward because of my love(not) for wall balls. It was great having Lynee & Shane on each side of me, it kept me going the whole time.
ReplyDeleteStrength
Push Jerk: Just used the 15kg Olympic Bar, focused on technique with Jody's coachnig. Thanks Jody.
Push Press: 40(5), 50(3), 65(1)
What a great atmosphere in the box with the sunshiners this morning, well done everyone. Xena (christina LOL) you smashed this one fantastic so too did Shane n Jeffrey (JM)
ReplyDeleteWOD 11:26 just waitin for Courtney to blitz me too now
Did yesterdays WOD with Shane as it looked great last night
35KG 4:58 happy with a sub 5 minutes
To finish off my morning went and did sprints @ Jamison Park n was happy with them too.
Good Luck night owls
Adios
Oh Yes did the strength work too this am
ReplyDeleteP jerk 20 , 25, 33 KG
P Press 33, 38, 43 KG x 6
I think
WOD: 15:37 as rxd. And happy that I only had to let about 10 shots drop to the ground, all the rest I caught. Jen & I got up on the board for a couple of hours!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat work everyone who completes this WOD today - rats, sunshiners and owls!
Push jerk: 15 x 5, 20 x 5, 25 x 5
Push press: 27k x 5, 30k x 3, 35k x 5
WOD - 17.33 8kg Ball, annoyed with myself (now that its over) that I didn't go the eztra k and do it as requested.
ReplyDeletePush press - 15, 20 and 25
Push jerk - 25, 30 and 35
Ohhmyygosshh did I get pipped at the post or what!!!!!! lol
ReplyDeleteWOD: 13:21 rxd
Missed 3rd spot on board by 2 seconds dammit!!!!
Justine thnku my friend lol for pushing me through the WOD :)
Great work everyone tonight
Push jerk: 20,25,30
Push press 25,30,35
WOD - 13:28 Rxd
ReplyDeletePJ - 30,40,50
PP - 40,50,60
WOD - 10:42 6kg
ReplyDeletePJ - 30, 35, 37.5
PP - 37.5, 40
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! FINALLY A SPOT ON THE BOARD THAT BELONGS TO ME :D
ReplyDeleteI miss doing the 9:30's on a regular basis!
Karen : 8:42
Push Jerk - 25, 30, 37.5
Push Press - 5 @ 45, 3 @ 50, 4 @ 55.
WOD: 15:03 Rxd
ReplyDeleteGot totally wrecked by this wod!
Push jerk - progressed up to 45kg x 3
Push press - progressed up to 45kg x 1
Can't recall the increments
WOD: 11:48 6kg
ReplyDeletePush Jerk: Push Press: worked up to 35kg on both, need to do 1rm again for both.
WOD 13:32 rxd Thanks Gab for counting. You did great yourself! Next time you'll use the 9kg for sure.
ReplyDeletePush Jerk 40kg
Push Press 40kg Forgotten how to push press plus no strength left after the WOD. I'll catch up with this during the week.