Hey guys I have just programed a doozy of a team WOD for team training tomorrow. Jody, its programed to pop up at 921am. Check and change as needed mate. I have to leave this a short post as theres a quee for the computer.. Chat soon
WOD: 11:12 as rxd This WOD absolutely killed me! My arms felt so weak (prob from OHS work previous night) and my legs felt like jelly each time I hit the burpees. Phew, that was hard!
37min run with Lynne around the river. Working on a real weakness there, i dont enjoy running but having you there Lynne chatting to me and encouraging me made it bearable. Thanks.
Sprints 1.28, 1.32, 1.34 from inside the box start
WOD-7.28mins R'xd. The good thing is i know i have another gear to go when needed. 21 thrusters were not a problem or the 9 but that middle set is a killer.
Was only coming to watch the night owls but end up doing the WOD due to Jus pushing me..lol. I enjoy thrusters & burpees. Happy with the time. Enjoyed having MItch in front of me, it really pushed me.
Hey guys I have just programed a doozy of a team WOD for team training tomorrow. Jody, its programed to pop up at 921am. Check and change as needed mate. I have to leave this a short post as theres a quee for the computer..
ReplyDeleteChat soon
3/400 mtr runs
ReplyDelete1- 1.27
2- 1.30
3- 1.32
Wod 8:21 Rxd
3 x 400m runs:
ReplyDelete1:41
1:47
1:43
WOD: 11:12 as rxd
This WOD absolutely killed me! My arms felt so weak (prob from OHS work previous night) and my legs felt like jelly each time I hit the burpees. Phew, that was hard!
Subbed runs for rowing this am managed 5 x 250m in the 1 minute : 30 secs recovery ratio, so happy with this first crack at the challenge.
ReplyDeleteWOD rxd 6:49
Enjoyed the run Coach well done !!
Adios hasta manana
37min run with Lynne around the river. Working on a real weakness there, i dont enjoy running but having you there Lynne chatting to me and encouraging me made it bearable. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteSprints 1.28, 1.32, 1.34 from inside the box start
WOD-7.28mins R'xd. The good thing is i know i have another gear to go when needed. 21 thrusters were not a problem or the 9 but that middle set is a killer.
Well done Mitch, smoked that WOD tonight.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWOD 7:12 R'xd
ReplyDeleteWas only coming to watch the night owls but end up doing the WOD due to Jus pushing me..lol. I enjoy thrusters & burpees. Happy with the time. Enjoyed having MItch in front of me, it really pushed me.
400s - i didn't write down all my times but my first was 1:32.
ReplyDeletewod 7:27 rxd
Was held up at work and arrived late to the box so missed the 400m runs
ReplyDeleteWOD
5:59 as RXD