Great work on the Rxd WOD Gab, Helen and Kylie. And fantastic OHS Jo.. I just came back from a mini 2hr treck at 3800m, boy the hills are tough at this altitude. Last night i had an interesting meal of Alpaca skewers for entree and Guinea Pig as the main course. And when i say Guinea Pig, i mean a whole animal. It comes out like you would see a pig on a spit.. I actually laughed when it came out.. It tastes somewhere between Chicken and Rabbit..
Great work on the Rxd WOD Gab, Helen and Kylie. And fantastic OHS Jo.. I just came back from a mini 2hr treck at 3800m, boy the hills are tough at this altitude.
ReplyDeleteLast night i had an interesting meal of Alpaca skewers for entree and Guinea Pig as the main course. And when i say Guinea Pig, i mean a whole animal. It comes out like you would see a pig on a spit.. I actually laughed when it came out.. It tastes somewhere between Chicken and Rabbit..
Thanks HC, hope you are having an awesome time. I would love to see Machu Pichu, but don't know about eating a whole Guinea Pig. Haha!
ReplyDelete4 rounds + 30 reps + 100m as Rxd
ReplyDelete