Checked out the 0930 Sunlovers Class for a change, a very challnging class as there are some of our top athlete's in the class, and it's very hard to keep up. WOD:24:11
The KettleBell skills session was very good, didn't realise you could do so much with a KB
A BIG THANK YOU TO GLENN,JODY AND ALL THE SUNSHINERS FOR WELCOMING/TOLERATING THE RUGRATS IN THE GROUP...... THEY HAVE TOLD EVERYONE OF THEIR 4 ROUNDS OF THRUSTERS/WALL BALLS/SIT UPS AND 200M RUN.
Skills session was great, I especially liked the hand to hand moves. Felt really good! Managed three of the Turkish thingys which were really challenging.
WOD: 24:? Everything was scaled, but this was still the ugliest WOD I have done so far. I came out feeling great on the first 200m but the wheels fell off after that and it was just ugly, grimacing will to get to the end. I knew this 5 rounder would be hard, but I was cooked after the 2nd round. I was so delirious by the end I don't even know if I did 5 rounds. Hopefully I did, certainly felt nauseous enough to have done all 5. Thanks to all the coaches for the encouragement despite the swearing and general lack of style throughout! Sorry for a rant but sometimes a really bad WOD tells you more about yourself than a good one.
22:10 or 20:10 I cant remember... I know i came just after Cindy. I gotta start writing my times on the board again! 16kg kettlebell. My lower back feels good compared to last time. With more wallball training i could do this WOD quicker. My wallballs suck!
Thanks Jody and everyone for letting me join in with the Wed 6am class. First time ever to a CrossFit affiliate after training on my own for the past 4 months, mostly following mainsite. Loved the skills session and meeting other CrossFitters too.
Time appx 31:30 or so as rx'd. Completely and utterly shattered for the rest of the day.
WOD: 26:03 as rxd
ReplyDeleteGood to be back after some time off with a yukky cold.
Wod:25.42 Rxd
ReplyDeleteReally focused on getting every rep with KTE/Wall Balls
Checked out the 0930 Sunlovers Class for a change, a very challnging class as there are some of our top athlete's in the class, and it's very hard to keep up.
ReplyDeleteWOD:24:11
The KettleBell skills session was very good, didn't realise you could do so much with a KB
I enjoyed the 9:30 Skill session with Glenn today.
ReplyDeleteWOD:24mins as R'xd
Has to be one of the hardest workouts i have done, being a 5 rounder is always hard. Thanks to Shane for pushing me during the WOD.
Finally met pukie today. Got real toxic during the 3rd set of swings and headed to the bathroom shortly after.
ReplyDeleteWOD- 18.11 R'xd.
I would agree with Mark that it is a challenge class, one of the main reasons i like it. You get pushed and pulled along from all directions.
A BIG THANK YOU TO GLENN,JODY AND ALL THE SUNSHINERS FOR WELCOMING/TOLERATING THE RUGRATS IN THE GROUP...... THEY HAVE TOLD EVERYONE OF THEIR 4 ROUNDS OF THRUSTERS/WALL BALLS/SIT UPS AND 200M RUN.
ReplyDeleteSkills session was great, I especially liked the hand to hand moves. Felt really good! Managed three of the Turkish thingys which were really challenging.
ReplyDeleteWOD: 24:? Everything was scaled, but this was still the ugliest WOD I have done so far. I came out feeling great on the first 200m but the wheels fell off after that and it was just ugly, grimacing will to get to the end. I knew this 5 rounder would be hard, but I was cooked after the 2nd round. I was so delirious by the end I don't even know if I did 5 rounds. Hopefully I did, certainly felt nauseous enough to have done all 5.
Thanks to all the coaches for the encouragement despite the swearing and general lack of style throughout!
Sorry for a rant but sometimes a really bad WOD tells you more about yourself than a good one.
wod : 19.46 rxd
ReplyDeleteLoved the Skills, feel like I know what to do with a KB.
ReplyDeleteWOD - 26 even, forget pukie, If I hadn/t been so buggered may have had a little weep. Hope arms will still function tomorrow!
WOD:
ReplyDelete19:31 scaled up 20kg bell
22:10 or 20:10 I cant remember...
ReplyDeleteI know i came just after Cindy.
I gotta start writing my times on the board again!
16kg kettlebell. My lower back feels good compared to last time.
With more wallball training i could do this WOD quicker. My wallballs suck!
22.58 20kg KB
ReplyDeleteThanks Jody and everyone for letting me join in with the Wed 6am class. First time ever to a CrossFit affiliate after training on my own for the past 4 months, mostly following mainsite. Loved the skills session and meeting other CrossFitters too.
ReplyDeleteTime appx 31:30 or so as rx'd. Completely and utterly shattered for the rest of the day.
Keep up the great work.
WOD 18.28 rxd tuff wod definitly one of the hardest i have done
ReplyDeleteQuestion: Disadvantage of short stumpy legs ?
ReplyDeleteAnswer: Wall balls!
nice boy
ReplyDeletePaket foto prewedding di bali