Great training this morning, tis the best birthday I have had in along time!!! I think we did more burpees then the years I have been on the planet something BC.
Safe journey Boss,Kerri,Shane,Veronica and Dan wishing I was there.
Have to say I love Team Training, thanks Brendan for putting up with me again this week and to Jody and Courts for WOD 2.
Other than my 2 kids, the other thing I'm gonna really really miss whilst I'm away will be THE BEST (thats a 10 on the board) Saturday sessions we have, wink wink.
Team WOD 1: 10+21
ReplyDeleteWOD 2: 14:33 (2 red bands, 20"box, 15kg OHS)
Really enjoyed team training. Thanks Gabs, Kylie and Sonya
Did 20" box jumps for the first time today.
Fantastic turn out for team training today!
ReplyDeleteWOD 1 (Michael & Jo)
14 + 25
WOD 2 (Jen, Lynne, Michael & Jo)
12:39 (with some scaling)
Thanks Team - it was a pleasure training with you!
Enjoyed team training this morning. Well Done to every one especially my team mates today and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN AND SHANE BEAR !!! YEAH
ReplyDeleteLOVE it everyday.... BUT team training is awesome THANKS TEAM
ReplyDelete24 today at CFP for team training and it was great to have Alex and Grant back in the house.
ReplyDeleteFilled with pride looking around the room at all CFP's athletes showing courage, ferocity and pride
Thanks Courtney, it was great to team up with you in that first WOD and too VRon and Brendan. Thanks
Great training this morning, tis the best birthday I have had in along time!!! I think we did more burpees then the years I have been on the planet something BC.
ReplyDeleteSafe journey Boss,Kerri,Shane,Veronica and Dan wishing I was there.
I love team training I love crossfit training in general but team training is a buzz lol
ReplyDeleteJody thnku for teaming up with me in the 1st and 2nd WOD it was awesome
Veron ur a tank lol great OHS technique
Welldone Brendan
Cya all Monday
From what I saw today from everyone was
ReplyDeleteCFP
It was a privilage to be apart of.
Have to say I love Team Training, thanks Brendan for putting up with me again this week and to Jody and Courts for WOD 2.
ReplyDeleteOther than my 2 kids, the other thing I'm gonna really really miss whilst I'm away will be THE BEST (thats a 10 on the board) Saturday sessions we have, wink wink.
I agree. Saturday's 10am session is a buzz. I didn't mind the endless amount of burpees.
ReplyDeleteI should be thanking you Veronica for the past two weeks. And then teaming up with Courtney and Jody for WOD 2 added to hype.
Bring on next week.