Monday, July 26, 2010

Rest Day

Concentration. One of the mental skills we should be practicing.
Pita with a smokin time of 4.46 for this WOD and great form with both his thrusters and KTE's suggests that we definately should be. Efficiency of movement comes from good technique and concentrating on form.
Strength
Squat Clean
5-3-1(or more)
1st working set 75% 1rm
2nd working set 85% 1rm
3rd working set 95% 1rm

WOD 7 Rounds
7 Thrusters 40/30kg
7 KTE

Post loads/time to comments

10 comments:

  1. Squat Clean

    75% 5@68kg
    85% 3@72kg
    95% 3@78kg

    Wod: 9:50 Rxd (My Bad this morning I actually did 8 rounds I should of marked them down as I usually do)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strength: 75,85,95(2)

    WOD: 10:40 rxd.

    I need to work on getting under the bar quicker for the cleans and fine turning the kipping for the KTE's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. squat clean
    75% 5 @ 37.5kg
    85% 3 @ 42.5%
    95% 5 @ 47.5kg

    WOD rxd 6:29
    Thanks for waiting for me C

    HC ...... Ha Ha lo siento la parabla por GUINEA PIG esta CUY, no PUY esto porque no entiendes LOL

    Adios Amigos

    ReplyDelete
  4. You waited for me on 7km run Lynne, all the way.

    Squat Clean
    5 @ 70
    3 @ 80
    1+@ 90(3 reps)

    WOD-6.33mins R'xd.

    Focused on unbroken sets and keeping pace with Lynne. Last set of KTE just could not hold the bar, after 3 reps my forearms were shot, did another 2 and then 2 to finish. I was a little dissapointed, not in myself mentally but my body physically.
    It let me down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squat Clean

    75% 5 @ 35kg
    85% 3 @ 45kg
    95% 5 @ 55kg

    WOD 12:21 40kg unbroken Thrusters (it was my goal to do them unbroken). Manage to churn out a few 100% KTE's but did the rest at around 90%.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feeling yukky today, so wasn't very focussed - which was obvious when Jody asked me why I didn't set my thrusters up closer to the pullup bar and I replied "I couldn't be bothered". Sorry for my un-CFP like attitude Coach.

    Power cleans:
    5 @ 30kg, 3 @ 35kg, 2 @ 39kg, 2 @ 39kg. Jody said that it's ok to do a squat clean instead of a power clean when the weight gets heavy, so I must remember that for next time.

    WOD: 11:07 as rxd. I wanted to do all sets unbroken, but couldn't manage it for the thrusters (was able to do all KTE's unbroken though). Attempted a more efficient style of KTE but couldn't get that happening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. squat cleans:
    5 - 52.5kg, 3 - 60kg.
    DIdn't do last set as lower back wasn't feeling right.

    WOD: 7:19 rxd

    ReplyDelete
  8. squat cleans:
    5@37.5kg, 3@42.5kg, 2@47.5kg

    WOD:
    8:37 rxd
    i couldn't manage all my thrusters unbroken which imm annoyed about. did 7s first 2 or 3 rounds then 4 and 3.
    did all KTE unbroken i have got the more efficient way down at now lol..
    good work everyone :D

    jussy tried to catch u lol i had u on KTE but then u had me on thrusters :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Squat Clean
    5 @ 50
    3 @ 60
    1 @ 70
    1 @ 80
    1 @ 90

    WOD
    6:51 as RXD (used rusty so maybe 43kg???)

    Improved my KTE a lot tonight after noticing Pita's technique mid-WOD. I believe I can get under 6 mins on this one next time using a much faster and more efficient KTE technique. Thanks Pita

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.