25/8/11
25/08/2011 5:18 AM
STRENGTH
Back Squat
5 @75% - 5 @80% - 5+ @85%
Strict Press
5 @75% - 5 @80% - 5+ @85%
(Perform these in between Squat sets)
WOD - 8min AMRAP
10 Thrusters
(Choose weight, & for it to count as a round, 10 unbroken reps must be performed)
REST 3min
4min MAX reps 2 M/U+2 Bar M/U then add a rep every round
Rest 90sec
2min MAX reps Behind Neck Push Press 60/43
Back Squat: 100,110,115(7)
ReplyDeleteStrict Press: 50,53,58(7)
Thrusters: 4 rounds @ 63kgs
Attempted MUps but failed again, I've gone downhill big time on these.
4 rounds TTB and C2B
Push Press: 8 @ 63kgs.
Back squat: 45kg, 47.5kg, 50kg x 6 (+1 that wasn't deep enough)
ReplyDeleteStrict press: 25kg, 27.5kg, 27.5kg x 6 (mucked up weights in warm up sets!)
Thrusters: 6 rounds @ 25kg
T2B & C2B: 2,3,4,5 + 6 T2B
Push press: 15 reps @ 25kg
First lab rat session for quite a while and I really enjoyed it and feel great!
Back Squat 60,66,71
ReplyDeleteStrict press 35,43, 46
Thrusters 6 rounds at 35kg , my left fore-arm tear still limits weight lifted.
5round + 2 reps 2TTB, C2B (blue band to spare arm)
Push press 22 @ 40kg
BS 5@85kg, 5@95kg, 12@100kg
ReplyDeleteWOD
5Rnds of 10 Thrusters @45kg (2.25t)
TTB+CTB - 5rnds+6
PP-6rxd
BS 30 32, 34x12
ReplyDeletestrict press found 1RM - 26.5 (all this time I thought V was saying "strip" press...puts a whole new spin on it :-0 )
WOD
Thrusters 5@20kg
TTB (sccaled attempts) CTB (red band) 4 + 1 TTB (and I got ONE toe to the bar...woo hoo)
PP 15@20kg
Back squat 65kg
ReplyDeleteStrict Press 35kg got it eventually!
Thrusters nearly killed me 1 round at 30kg then 3 at 25kg
cant remember the rest,
Push press 20 @ 20kg?
Im glad to be back and as i type this Im shocked that I did just say that, this is coming from someone who has always hated exercise until now.
Well cant say I love it but im getting there, For anyone who is thinking about joining just do it u wont regret it!
The support and motivation you get from everyone there is amazing!!
Glenn, Jody and Veronica, ur the best! X
Back Squat 100,110,115(6)
ReplyDeleteStrict Press 40,43,45(6)
Thrusters @ 43kg(just not mentally their yet for the bigger weights but it's coming)5 rounds
2 Muscle Ups, Couldn't get the bar muscle up
Push Press 43kg 12 reps
back squat
ReplyDelete53, 65, 68(11)
strict press
33,35,36 (7)
Thrusters
43, 43, 40, 40 = 4 rnds
2 muscle ups 2 bar muscleups
3 muscle ups 3 bar muscleups
pushpress 11 @43kg
Ran 7km 29:55
Adios Amigos
Here here Amanda.... Was going to write in the blog today after Glenn's little chat. I never write because it's always so scaled it's like writing a book. BUT I can't remember so I will write it down as of tomorrow. I should have done it all along to be able to monitor my own progress BUT was too embarrassed because I was and still am so scaled, I can see now how wrong that was. Not only cheating myself BUT the possibility of others seeing theres NOT ONLY elite athletes training at CFP.
ReplyDeleteBack Squat: 5 @ 70, 5 @ 80, 6 @ 90
ReplyDeleteStrict Press: 5 @ 30' 5 @ 40' 5 @ 42.5
Wod:
4 Rnds @ 40kg
1 assisted Muscle up
4 Push Press
Squat - 71.5, 76.5, 81
ReplyDeletePress - 30,35,40
Thrusters - 8 rnds @ 20kg
2 Bar MU + 2 TTB
3 Bar MU - 3TTB
Subbed push press for SOP press
75% @ 64kg
ReplyDelete80% @ 68kg
85% @ 72kg (8)