WOD @50kg for 9 rounds and last round 60kg (thanks Jody)! 64 Dips Best 100m: 11.50 I Did not think I was going to feel this WOD as much as I did but it was Great! :D
Used orange band for dips Ring dips, Sprint, Kg(for thrusters) 9, 18s, 30kg 8, 18s, 16kg 7, 17s, 30kg 7, 17s, 16kg 6, 18s, 30kg 7, 18s, 20kg 7, 17s, 32.5kg 5, 18s, 20kg 7, 18s, 32.5kg 10, 16s, 20kg. Very happy with the sprint, specially with last round. Every 2nd round was unbroken thrusters. Thanks Jodi for the weights,yes, I can do it.
WOD @ 50kg.
ReplyDelete42 Dips best 100m 13s
At work I did
ReplyDeleteS&P 20:40
Lunge plyo switch (30 reps)
Bucking bronco (20-21)
Kb swing 16kg (11-12)
Double under 3(9-43)
Burpee (10-12)
6 sets 30mins
Omg was brutal lol
WOD @50kg for 9 rounds and last round 60kg (thanks Jody)!
ReplyDelete64 Dips
Best 100m: 11.50
I Did not think I was going to feel this WOD as much as I did but it was Great! :D
Used orange band for dips
ReplyDeleteRing dips, Sprint, Kg(for thrusters)
9, 18s, 30kg
8, 18s, 16kg
7, 17s, 30kg
7, 17s, 16kg
6, 18s, 30kg
7, 18s, 20kg
7, 17s, 32.5kg
5, 18s, 20kg
7, 18s, 32.5kg
10, 16s, 20kg.
Very happy with the sprint, specially with last round. Every 2nd round was unbroken thrusters. Thanks Jodi for the weights,yes, I can do it.
WOD scaled to:
ReplyDeleteThrusters 5 x
43kg bar all unbroken
35lb (1set @45lb) DB unbroken
Max Ring muscle ups 3,4,4,4,5
Max bar muscle ups 2,1,1,2,1
weighted 100m sprints with 15kg sandbag best time 21 secs
Tough but great
Adios Amigos
Didnt mean to post "I said"
ReplyDelete:D
Made up the numbers in a team with the YADP at CFS today.
ReplyDelete4 Rounds Thrusters @ 60kg 8,8,6,6 Dips 8,6,6,5
WOD bar 37.5k DB35lb
ReplyDeletedips 6 4 4 3 4 3 4 2 2 2
best sprint 18sec worst 21sec
did we actually time that brutal WOD still feelin it thursday morning