Thursday, November 10, 2011

10/11/11


5 Rnds
10 Box Jumps 24/20
10 Hang Power Snatch 43/30
10 Back Squat 43/30
20 D/U

6 comments:

  1. WOD. 11.55 RXD
    Skills- worked on muscle ups and rope climbs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit changed coz of my ongoing calf thing

    5 rounds
    10 box step ups
    10 hang PS/BS @ 20kg
    10 burpees

    19:52

    Jody made me do the 20 kg and then said there was a cut off if you weren't past the third round at 15 min. I thought I wouldn't make it with that weight. But I did! So proud......

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOD 14:35 rxd. These 5 rounders are taxing, great conditioning for the up coming games, but after the third RND, it's a mental race, to the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came in OB time and practiced Kipping HSPU. Punched two out in a row (games standard). This practice stuff is paying off.

    Wod: 18.52 @ 45kgs. Wasn't aiming for any records tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11:08 R'xd. All unbroked steady pace, no rest.

    Need some excitement in my training again. Last year was training for the games. This year?

    Loving the coaching of our athletes. I love it when you improve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im still trying to work out why i couldn't get at least 2 double unders out today?? what a joke!! I finally did 4 in a row the other day and then nothing, yes i had a little dummy spit and was caught in the act by Jody. I wish i could have kicked that rope from here to kingdomcum!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.