(A) Snatch Complex-1 High Hang Snatch + 1 Hang Snatch
*15mins to work to a heavy complex whilst maintaining the intergrity of the movement
(B) 3 Rounds For Time-8 D/B Split Snatch alternating legs each rep, 7 Bar Muscle Ups/C2B, 400m Run
(C) Gymnastic Holds Tabata Style 8 Rounds
A)38.5kg (PB) Thank you Jody for the tips. First time I got really deep with the squat too. As you say, trust your squat and grow in confidence.
ReplyDeleteB) WOD 13:25
First 2 rounds DB 35 lb, 3rd round 45 lb
Blue band C2B
C) subbed for ring dips. up to 48 (Red Band, 12/10/10,6,6,6,6 (few extra today as penance for not doing 10 in unbroken sets)
(A) 12kg
ReplyDelete(B) 3 rounds (17.35mins)
8 DB Split snatch 6kg
C2B Blue & Orange bands
400m runs x 3
(C) Tabata style 8 rounds gymnastic hold just got harder each round but just made it.
worked on using hook grip for complex.. worked up to 38kgs.. got the 42kgs for the high hang but couldn't get the hang but was still happy with that.
ReplyDeleteWod with 45lb and C2B pullups (well most of them anyway!!!) I can't remember the time.. maybe 11:30?? What I do know is Jen was hunting me down on the last bit of the run and she finished with a mad dash to finish first!! Nice Jen!! I had nothing in the tank there was no way I was going to catch you!!! you are inspirational.. so determined!!
Snatch Complex @ 50kg
ReplyDeleteWOD @ 70lb, C2B. 12 mins.
A) 28kg for High hang and hang complex
ReplyDeleteB) WOD - 10:28 with 15 kg DB and C2B
C) gymnastic holds - OUCH!