A) Ring dips - 15 reps with yellow band L sit - 32 seconds. I used boxes and dumbells Row - 280m on damper 7
B) 8:12 rxd. Half way through the wod I was doing my usual. Your endurance is shit, you have no endurance. Then I thought to myself well this isn't going to fix it lol! :P I stepped it up and push those last two rounds out. I am happy with my performance tonight (: if I can do that every wod, I will be happy!
Split Jerked to 95kg. Started to rebend a couple of times so i will stay on this weight for a while. Dips 8, L-Sit 15sec & 340m on the row. Butterfly pull-ups 21 in a row.
A) ring dips red band, 22, Ring L sit 14 sec, Row 268 (on 7 damper, 24 cadence)) B) WOD 8:10 43kg Day 60 ring dip challenge. Pulled out 63 in WOD (happy for that)
Was great to be back after nearly 3 weeks away. Visited some cool boxes in the US after games and was itching to get back to CFP to work on becoming a better Crossfitter.
Ring Dips - 10 with 1/2 yellow band Hanging L-Sit - 15 secs Row on damper 7 - 284m
WOD as rxd - 9:05. Felt puckie coming so I had to pace myself.
dips-3
ReplyDeleteLsit - 14 seconds
row -248m
B)44kg cleans - 5:58 -love short and heavy wods!
Dips- 10
ReplyDeleteL Sit- 31 sec
Row- 204
WOD - 5:55 with 36kg cleans
Feeling really fatigued from night shifts and sleep deprivation :(
Dips-9
ReplyDeleteL-Sits-7s
Row- 296(but only on my third attempt, is I didn't have a clue on the other 2)
WOD - 6:53@50kgs
Rd 1: 10, 10, 243
ReplyDeleteRd 2: 10, 9, 351
Rd 3: 8,8,344
WOD: 9.47 Rx'd
A) Ring dips - 15 reps with yellow band
ReplyDeleteL sit - 32 seconds. I used boxes and
dumbells
Row - 280m on damper 7
B) 8:12 rxd.
Half way through the wod I was doing
my usual. Your endurance is shit, you
have no endurance. Then I thought to
myself well this isn't going to fix it lol! :P
I stepped it up and push those last two
rounds out. I am happy with my
performance tonight (: if I can do that
every wod, I will be happy!
Split Jerked to 95kg. Started to rebend a couple of times so i will stay on this weight for a while. Dips 8, L-Sit 15sec & 340m on the row. Butterfly pull-ups 21 in a row.
ReplyDeleteA) ring dips red band, 22, Ring L sit 14 sec, Row 268 (on 7 damper, 24 cadence))
ReplyDeleteB) WOD 8:10 43kg
Day 60 ring dip challenge. Pulled out 63 in WOD (happy for that)
Was great to be back after nearly 3 weeks away. Visited some cool boxes in the US after games and was itching to get back to CFP to work on becoming a better Crossfitter.
ReplyDeleteRing Dips - 10 with 1/2 yellow band
Hanging L-Sit - 15 secs
Row on damper 7 - 284m
WOD as rxd - 9:05. Felt puckie coming so I had to pace myself.
Missed you all!