On jelly legs from yesterday (those step ups are murder on well used knees.) A) new PB 111kg up from 108. Got to be happy with that. B) WOD 10:28 subbed 60 singles for 30 DU, KB 24kg, SU2GU 20kg plate under board elevation.
A big well done to all the girls today. Lifting with intensity and heavy....
Loved tonights workout.Time 10:16.Ifinally came across a workout I can do as rxd.Yay!! B/S 1rm was 62kg. not real happy with that - I know I can do better.Maybe next time!!
On jelly legs from yesterday (those step ups are murder on well used knees.)
ReplyDeleteA) new PB 111kg up from 108. Got to be happy with that.
B) WOD 10:28
subbed 60 singles for 30 DU, KB 24kg, SU2GU 20kg plate under board elevation.
A big well done to all the girls today. Lifting with intensity and heavy....
I wasn't going to come in, I'm still finding my feet after being away for so long, but when I saw 1rm BS I couldn't resist.....
ReplyDeleteNew PB 57.5 :-))
WOD
Scaled WB to 4kg, and my arm was ok, might try 6kg next time.
Used abmat for the SU2GU
11:18
Loved tonights workout.Time 10:16.Ifinally came across a workout I can do as rxd.Yay!!
ReplyDeleteB/S 1rm was 62kg. not real happy with that - I know I can do better.Maybe next time!!