Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday

Warm Up - Tabata Squats (4 Rnds) + 200m run

(A) - Power Snatch
Build to a ME over 12min THEN drop to 75%
Finish with 4-5 singles
(1a) - Accumulate 10 Pistol Squats or Progressions (5 each leg) before commencing part (B)

(B) - 5 rounds - Complete as many rounds as possible in 3 minutes 
3 Power Snatch 43/30kg
6 Wall Ball 9/6kg - 10/9ft
3 Bar Facing Burpee
*Recover 1 minute between each 3 minute AMRAP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a plug for CFP's Design & Engineer's BIGGEST Supporter Roger from Industrial Timber Finishing

5 comments:

  1. Tabata 12/13/12/13
    A) power snatch ME 54.5kg PB
    5 @ 43kg
    1a.) 3/4 depth pistols

    B) 5 rounds Rx'd @ 43kg (80% 1RM... Phew...)
    2+9,2+3,2+3,2+1,2+3. Would have struggled with a round 6 I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made it in a little late this morning, but since I didn't even know that 6am existed up until now I'm pretty happy.

    So I started with the last round of the tabata air squats, so I knocked out 20.

    Power snatch ME: worked up to 47kg, failed a bunch on 49.5kgs. I realised in the WoD that I had my shoulders behind the bar at setup, so I may have made 49.5kg, but my PB of 53kg was well out of reach.

    bashed out 10 pistols, tried to put some speed into them and my form fell apart a bit, but eh.

    5 x 3min AMRAP scaled power snatches to 33.5kg
    I wrote down my times on the white board, but I forgot to write them down before I left, so I think it was 3, 2.5, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5.

    I agree with John a sixth round was right out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tabata Squats - 10,11,10,10

    A) Power Snatch ME 56kg - 5x41kg

    B) 5 Rounds - 41kg PS
    2+3, 2, 1+11, 1+10, 1+11.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke
    A) power snatch ME of 37.5 then 5@27.5kg
    B) 5 rnds power snatch @ 27.5
    3+9, 2+6, 2+8, 2+7, 2+3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tabata Squats - Missed the first lot, 19, 17, 17

    A) P/Snatch - 61kgs

    B) 5 Rounds, 4+2 ,3, 2,2,2+3 rx'd

    Really disappointed with myself on this one, for some stupid reason I thought it was 3 rounds only so went really hard straight up. at the begining of the 4th there was nothing left.

    bah.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.