Not ready for 13.3 just yet DUs got me running scared.
So, instead I worked on some muscle ups. Got another ring muscle up after a few warm up attempts and after watching Eliza and Michael get their first bar muscle ups I got all inspired and after some ugly attempts, where I just couldn't get the left arm to turn over, I managed to pull out 2 respectable ones, so all in all it was a good day.
I did some rowing intervals...I'm working towards 6 @ 250m, nearly there. Today: 250m 250m 250m 250m 240m (recovery) 250m
I've noticed a couple of things since starting this challenge of mine, 1: it's actually getting a bit easier and 2: it really is getting a bit easier. Also did some Muscle Ups in anticipation of Saturdays Open workout.
Bar muscle up day for a few of us as Jez said, pretty happy that it really clicked for me and pulled 8 out. All singles but getting the hang of it. Now to move onto some ring muscle ups..!
Double Unders. Nooooo!!!!
ReplyDeleteNot ready for 13.3 just yet DUs got me running scared.
ReplyDeleteSo, instead I worked on some muscle ups. Got another ring muscle up after a few warm up attempts and after watching Eliza and Michael get their first bar muscle ups I got all inspired and after some ugly attempts, where I just couldn't get the left arm to turn over, I managed to pull out 2 respectable ones, so all in all it was a good day.
More of an active recovery day for me today.
ReplyDeleteI did some rowing intervals...I'm working towards 6 @ 250m, nearly there.
Today:
250m
250m
250m
250m
240m (recovery)
250m
I've noticed a couple of things since starting this challenge of mine, 1: it's actually getting a bit easier and 2: it really is getting a bit easier.
Also did some Muscle Ups in anticipation of Saturdays Open workout.
Bar muscle up day for a few of us as Jez said, pretty happy that it really clicked for me and pulled 8 out. All singles but getting the hang of it. Now to move onto some ring muscle ups..!
ReplyDelete