A) back squat 5/3/1 @70,90,100kg B) Skills clean and jerk. Up to 66kg Clean 71 kg new PB. 1 attempt @ 75kg, just missed. will get soon, need to retreat under bar faster.
C) 1 round, 7 min of "V gone real bad" Unfortunately not enough time for 2 rounds. it was a load of fun. Looking forward to a crack at 13.4 tonight.....
PM 13.4 : 39 reps. Really happy with that, considering I had never lifted the Rx weight as a clean, until skills this morning. Even happier with the fact that I had no missed reps ( my focus was on splitting the jerks, and I ended up push pressing them in the round of 9.... go figure??)plus, I went unbroken on all TTB (had only ever singled). Wish I could bottle this focus today. Thanks heaps to HC for the pre-WOD plan of attack...spot on mate.
A) back squat 5/3/1 @70,90,100kg
ReplyDeleteB) Skills clean and jerk. Up to 66kg
Clean 71 kg new PB. 1 attempt @ 75kg, just missed. will get soon, need to retreat under bar faster.
C) 1 round, 7 min of "V gone real bad"
Unfortunately not enough time for 2 rounds. it was a load of fun.
Looking forward to a crack at 13.4 tonight.....
PM 13.4 : 39 reps.
DeleteReally happy with that, considering I had never lifted the Rx weight as a clean, until skills this morning.
Even happier with the fact that I had no missed reps ( my focus was on splitting the jerks, and I ended up push pressing them in the round of 9.... go figure??)plus, I went unbroken on all TTB (had only ever singled). Wish I could bottle this focus today. Thanks heaps to HC for the pre-WOD plan of attack...spot on mate.