Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday

(A) Back Squat
1x5 @80% - 2x3 @85% - 3x1 @90%

(B) 12min ascending round AMRAP 3-6-9-12 etc
3 Hang Clean into Thruster 50/30
3 Pull-ups
3 KB Swings 24/16
6 Hang Clean into Thruster
6 Pull-ups
6 KB Swings

10 comments:

  1. 1600m run,
    3 x 400m interval on rower, 30 sec rest btwn.
    2 rounds amrap in 2 min
    HC to thruster @ 41 kg, pull ups rx'd, 24 kg KB.
    had to leave 6.30 today

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) Did my warm up sets, then only 2 sets thereafter, I just want to test my knee out at a heavier load without going nuts and overdoing it.
    5 @ 67kg 80% (90kg)
    3 @ 72kg 85% (90kg)

    B) 12+8 @ 30kg (that was a bit horrible and I took lots of rest breaks, ughhh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did some rowing intervals (1/0.5) while Patchy and Joe did their thing.

      250
      250
      250
      240 (recovery)
      235 (recovery)
      250

      Delete
  3. A) 1x5 @88kg
    2x3 @93.5kg
    3x1 @99kg

    Was happy with my squats today, but I know I have a lot of ground to make up on my squats.

    B)finished 12+ 5 RXD. Did wod at about 80-85% pace. Still felt good

    ReplyDelete
  4. A) 85, 90,95kgs (working off 106kgs) the 3 singles at 95kgs felt really good. That's exciting!!! I'm after 110kgs by may. rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    B) I agree with V!! Was tough lol!! once we started I thought ohhh god how on earth will i finish this. So just ran with 80 -90% and still got a good workout but didn't save the world. 15's completed

    ReplyDelete
  5. A) 3 x 124kg, 2 x 131, 1 x139
    B) 12 + 4 - lots of breaks.

    I'd like to thank V for the many air squats.... !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Warmup) Tabata Air Squats. I only mention these, since they ruined my back squats. Thanks V :)

    A) To be honest I didn't pay much attention to what was on the bar, something like 80ish, 90ish, 100 and something. Ask JD.

    B) 9 + 32. Just did 42kg for the hang clean thruster and that was enough.

    Also, my dry spell on the muscle ups has ended. Yay!!! Number 3 is in the books, about a month since my 2nd, better late than never though. Sadly, number 4 didn't make it, I lost it in the press out of the dip. I have no excuses for it and promise to do many dips to ensure it never happens again...EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. (A) 78.5, 83, 88 (off 98kg)

    (B) 12+17 - tough one, but got 5 pull ups in a row!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trying to master my TTB's so did 4 rounds of 250m row and then max rep's kipping TTB, got out 7, 7, 8, 7. Very happy with this, cant wait till I am consistently in double digits.

    PT with V-Ron, worked on Jerks using same %'s as BS, worked up to 60kg.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.