
(A) Power Snatch + Full Snatch
10min to find ME THEN @ 80% Perform 2 Lifts EMOTM x 5
(1 lift = 1xPS+1xFS)
(B) 3Rnds
10 OHS 50/35kg - Masters F 55+ 25kg
15 Ring Dips
40 Double Unders
Recover 2min
400m Farmers Carry - 32ish/20kg - Masters F 55+ 20kg (Each Hand)
(A) Up to 41kg and EMOTM @ 33kg
ReplyDelete(B) 9:03 - orange bands for dips and only one round of DUs, other two rounds 40 backwards single skips to keep the arms looking semi decent for bridesmaid duties this weekend.
No idea how long it took me to do the farmers carry - felt like a million years though!
A) Up to 47kg then 41 kg EMOTM
ReplyDeleteB) Used WOD as active recovery from weekend race. No time kept, kept moving at med. pace. OHS 35kg, orange band dips, D/U practice single skips with 2's and 3's D/U strung together. Skipped for 75 sec each round.
No carry today, preserved forearms for 13.3.
I' m with Nat on D/U. I looked like a mutineer from " The Bounty" after a flogging this morning. However, I am only too pleased to report that HC was NOT like Captain Bligh.
A) 70kg Power Snatch& Full Snatch. I was very happy with my lifts today. Although I need to find a new 1 rm, as 70kg was my old PB and then I got 75kg in 13.1 so I'm excited to find a new PB
ReplyDeleteB) 10:22 as RXD
C) Farmers carry w/ 32kg KB: 4:23
Felt as though the weight wasn't a problem, more so my grip was the problem
A) 35kg using 28kg for EMOTM
ReplyDeleteB) 9:18 using red bands for dips and counting singles in with the few doubles I could get. Only managed to string together 3 doubles every now and then.
C) farmers carry using 20kg / 6:00
Felt slow, but kept losing my grip.
A/ 90kg. pwr snacthed 95kg (pb) but failed snatch, left it out in front a bit. same old story - didnt finish second pull
ReplyDeleteemom 70kg no misses but tough
B/ 6.37 rxd
AM:
ReplyDeleteSkipped Part A, my knee wasn't feeling good today, and so I modified Part B accordingly:
3 Rounds
10 Bench Press @ 25kg
15 Ring Dips
45 Seconds on Rower
C) Farmers Carry with 2 x 24kg KB for 200m and the Farmers Carry things with 10kg on each side for 200m.
PM: 6 Intervals on the Rower
250m
250m
250m
240m (recovery)
240m (recovery)
250m
A) Worked up to 34kg.
ReplyDeleteEMOTM - 32kg
B) OHS -30kg
Ring Dips - Orange Band
D/U
9.25
C) Farmer Carry 20kg KB's