A) spent time working on snatch with practice bar and light weights. I really feel like I learned a lot from not struggling with the weight but still having the feel and height of a normal bar. I could put into practice what what Jody was telling me so much better. Would we be able to get more of these bars?
A) worked 40kgs for a full snatch up to 60kgs. Making me realise I have been lazy for months to have jumped so quickly this week. So pumped!!
B) to be honest I am not sure of the times will check if still on the board tomorrow morning, but worked power snatches for G2O and box jumps Rx. Only dd 5 HSPU it's a clear weakness that needs a lot of work. Will be researching and practicing a lot over the next few weeks.
(A) Clean - worked up to 67kg - a new PB!!
ReplyDelete(B) Really struggled with HSPUs this morning so took the reps down for them to 5. G2O and box jumps RXD.
Round 1 - 3:48
Round 2 - 4:02
Round 3 - 3:20
(A) Clean worked to 100KG. Failed the 110kg (117.5kgPB)
ReplyDelete(B) 4:10, 3:30, 3:30. Power Snatch & Box Jump Unbroken reps HSPU a bit hit and miss
A) Clean - spent the time working on technique and worked up to 25kg.
ReplyDeleteB) I did TNG G2O @ 20kg , 12 inch box and Hand release push ups.
Round 1 - 3.17
Round 2 - 3.26
Round 3 - 3.17
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA) spent time working on snatch with practice bar and light weights. I really feel like I learned a lot from not struggling with the weight but still having the feel and height of a normal bar. I could put into practice what what Jody was telling me so much better. Would we be able to get more of these bars?
ReplyDeleteWorked up to 15 kg
B) scaled: clean n press @ 20kg/HR pushups
2:39
2:10
2:38 (I think)
A) worked 40kgs for a full snatch up to 60kgs. Making me realise I have been lazy for months to have jumped so quickly this week. So pumped!!
ReplyDeleteB) to be honest I am not sure of the times will check if still on the board tomorrow morning, but worked power snatches for G2O and box jumps Rx. Only dd 5 HSPU it's a clear weakness that needs a lot of work. Will be researching and practicing a lot over the next few weeks.