(A) Started the complex at 60kg and added 2.5kg every min up to 80kg. At 80kg i only just got the thruster so i added 2.5kg and excluded the thruster up to 87.5kg which i failed on the jerk.
A) completed at 20kg B) 13:40 i used a raised bar for push ups & my wall walks were only half way up the wall . I still have to work on being upside down.
A). Complex @ 60kgs. Despite the hustling I probably should've gone heavier.
ReplyDeleteB). 21.42 - look out. I have nothing to say - obviously a very bad day at the office.
A) First 10@35 & Last 5@37
ReplyDeleteB) 12:08
A) first 5 at 27.5, the rest at 30.
ReplyDeleteB) scaled pushups to raised bar to stay within the cap
11:10
(A) Started the complex at 60kg and added 2.5kg every min up to 80kg. At 80kg i only just got the thruster so i added 2.5kg and excluded the thruster up to 87.5kg which i failed on the jerk.
ReplyDelete(B) Caught up on mondays part A
A) completed at 20kg
ReplyDeleteB) 13:40
i used a raised bar for push ups & my wall walks were only half way up the wall . I still have to work on being upside down.
A) 45kg
ReplyDeleteB) 9.34 Rxd