(A) Back Squat - 1X10@60%, 1X8@65%, 1X6@70%, 1X6@75%, 1X6@80%
(B) For Time
50 KB Swings 24/16
30 Front Squats 61/43/30 (From floor)
50 KB Swings
NOTE: Anytime KB swings are broken = 400m run
Front Squat can rest on shoulders only, otherwise = 400m run
Back Squat: 93, 103, 108, 116, 123
ReplyDeleteWOD Unbroken - 8.06 Rx'd
First lot of swings not so bad, rested 30 secs then squats. From rep 10 to 30 I was in a world of hurt. Then rested 15 secs and punched out last set of swings. Shoulders and lower back were stinging afterwards. Happy to avoid the runs.
(A) BS - 64,70,75,80,86
ReplyDelete(B) 12:14 Rxd. 1 x 400m run after 12 FS, the rest unbroken.
B)
ReplyDeleteFS@30kg & subbed run for row
11:16 - 1x Row mid FS
(A) Back Squat, 22,24.5,30,35
ReplyDelete(B) Rxd = 6.16 unbroken
KB - 16kg
FS- 20kg
KB = 16kg
A) back squat @ 42, 45.5, 49, 52.5, 56
ReplyDeleteB) 7:12 unbroken
KB 16kg front squat 30kg
Back Squat:
ReplyDelete10 @ 62kg
8 @ 66kg
6 @ 72kg
6 @ 76kg
8 @ 81kg (that last set of 8 was really hard, I had to sit down afterwards)
WOD: 13.33 Rxd (I could have went lighter to make it easier, but that's not me). I had to run twice, 1st at 9 into the FS and then again 20 into the FS.
I was in a world of pain today, after 2 weeks of pizza, burgers, beer and a tonne of other junk in NYC I paid for my sins big time this morning. Onwards and Upwards. It was good to be back.
Back squat45 48 52.5 56 60
ReplyDeleteWOD 30kg Rxd 12.06
50 KB unbroken
30 FS 13 then 17 400 run
50 KB 30 then 20 400 run
Did this at home with Jezza tonight due to late shift at work.
ReplyDeletea) squats all successful
10 @ 93kg
8 @ 101kg
6 @ 109kgs
6 @ 117kgs
6 @ 124kgs
b)
Rx'd the wod - only dropped once on the 5th front squat.
12:14 - took way too long in between sets and the jog was a slow one, but pretty happy I kept with it. Not dropping the Kettle bells once was mad, and the front was only dropped because of a poor rack position.