A). Caught up on yesterday's clean complexB). 16.52 Rx'd @ 32.5kg DB. Things were moving at a very slow pace this morning, hence the slow time.
(A) Deadlifts @ 100kg(B) Im hearing you Big Fella. Run in 3:30 then finished in 12:22 with the 32.5kg. Active recovery day tomorrow then it's back on saturday and sunday
A)55kgB)13:05Subbed run for row & DB@35lb
A) 43kgB) stoked to do the 15kg DB for this one.TTR instead of TTBRed band pull ups, all unbrokenCan't remember my time because I forgot to blog this yesterday. But I was happy with my strength work and my running sucked.
A) 65kgB) 13.39 @ 25kg which is 77% of the male weight.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A). Caught up on yesterday's clean complex
ReplyDeleteB). 16.52 Rx'd @ 32.5kg DB. Things were moving at a very slow pace this morning, hence the slow time.
(A) Deadlifts @ 100kg
ReplyDelete(B) Im hearing you Big Fella. Run in 3:30 then finished in 12:22 with the 32.5kg. Active recovery day tomorrow then it's back on saturday and sunday
A)55kg
ReplyDeleteB)13:05
Subbed run for row & DB@35lb
A) 43kg
ReplyDeleteB) stoked to do the 15kg DB for this one.
TTR instead of TTB
Red band pull ups, all unbroken
Can't remember my time because I forgot to blog this yesterday. But I was happy with my strength work and my running sucked.
A) 65kg
ReplyDeleteB) 13.39 @ 25kg which is 77% of the male weight.