(B) 3 Rounds for 30reps. I tried a few things with this one, I'm strong in the hang so i decided on the first 2 rounds to rest in the rack each rep for a couple of seconds. I did 10 & 6 reps. I found that re-catching the hook grip on the way down was draining on the forearms. The last set i worked the way i would normally with just a flash on the elbows and continual movement for 14 reps.
A). 8 from 8 today.
ReplyDelete56, 61, 64, 61, 64, 70, 75(x2). I fell forward a lifts 3 and 5 but managed to hold it. Apart from that things weren't too bad.
B). 10, 9, 5 - 24 reps Rx'd
A) worked up to 35
ReplyDeleteB) Rx'd - 3, 7, 2 - Total =12
Ran out of time during 3rd set of Cleans
A) worked up to 35kg
ReplyDeleteB) ring rows and 35kg for cleans
15 - 10 - 10 - 8. 43 reps
Still trying to get this arm better. Getting frustrated :(
70% @ 35kg
ReplyDelete75% @ 37.5kg
80% @ 40kg
75% @ 37.5kg
80% @ 40kg
80%+ @ 42kg, 45kg, 47kg (F), 42kg, 45kg, 47kg
B) 10, 8, then into 8 Pullups
A) worked up to 50kgs
ReplyDeleteB) 16 cleans.
Today was rough grip strength was rubbish.
Enjoyed the first 7pm class though! Nice work Jen!
A) worked to 25kg
ReplyDeleteB) 43 cleans @ 25kg, should have gone heavier
And blue band for pull ups. In sets of 5
ReplyDelete(A) Did bench instead of snatch - worked up to 57.5kg
ReplyDelete(B) 8, 8, 8 = 24 cleans
Ring rows instead of pull ups and cleans rx @ 45kg
(A) Deadlifts first up
ReplyDelete(B) 3 Rounds for 30reps. I tried a few things with this one, I'm strong in the hang so i decided on the first 2 rounds to rest in the rack each rep for a couple of seconds. I did 10 & 6 reps. I found that re-catching the hook grip on the way down was draining on the forearms. The last set i worked the way i would normally with just a flash on the elbows and continual movement for 14 reps.
(C) Ran the 6min with Ethan for 1.4km