Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WEDNESDAY

(A) Clean Complex – Find 2RM*
1 x Power Clean + 1 x Push Jerk + 1 x Front Squat + 1 x Hang Squat Clean + 1 x Split Jerk

Drop the bar after completing the first complex, but hands right back on the bar. Time limit is within 30 seconds.


(B) 5 Rounds
20 x Alternating Dumbbell Snatch - Heavy (10 per arm)
10 x HR Push-ups
1/2 Gasser (With D/Bell)

9 comments:

  1. (A) 50KG
    (B) 12 BARBEL SNATCH 30KG
    10 SIT UP /GET UPS
    1/2 GASSER WITH 15KG BAG
    13:13

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) 50kg

    B) 14:20
    With a 45 dumbell

    Was a tough one

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) 33kg

    B) 14.38
    Dumbbell 11.38kg

    ReplyDelete
  4. A). 90kgs. Failed 100 twice. This was a let down as the 100 was feeling great but due to my hands ripping the other night doing T2B I was unable to control the catch from the front squat to hang clean. Other than that everything else was feeling top notch.

    B). Subbed the half gasser for 3 man breakers. WOD @ 32.5kgs but could only stick around for 3 rounds. 12.03 was the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A) 52.5kg

    B) 15.26 @ 45lb. Did the workout with Beth, I was able to stay ahead for the whole workout then as I went out for my last run I said to her, come and get me Beth, haha and she did. She pipped me just at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A) 27.5kg

    B)16.51 with 10kg dumbell

    ReplyDelete
  7. A) 70kg
    B) 35:08 with 30kg DB (too heavy I guess)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.