A) Full squat cleans 40/50/60/70/80/85/90/100/106/kg-111kg 2 attempts fail B) 3 rounds
A) 42kgB) got to 4th rounds of run + 1 pull up P/C 35kg
A). 60, 70, 80, 90, 100kgsB). 6 rounds even. Subbed run for row.
(A) 70kgGood to be lifting heavy again even if I do feel forever stuck at 70kg!(B) Rxd - 4+90m of the run
A) worked up to my max of 91.5... then just kept going. Managed to crack the tonne! So, an 8.5kg PB. I though you weren't suppose to get stronger during the opens? Now I just need to hope my jerk goes up too
dont worry jez I think you are a big enough Jerk.
A) 65kgB) 4 Rounds @ 70% pace.
A) 52kg fell on arse rush it 50kB) no B judged our Lucas in 14.5
A) 100kgB) 4 + 200 row + 7 (sub run for row)
A) 95kgB) 4 + 135m (sub run for row)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A) Full squat cleans 40/50/60/70/80/85/90/100/106/kg-111kg 2 attempts fail B) 3 rounds
ReplyDeleteA) 42kg
ReplyDeleteB) got to 4th rounds of run + 1 pull up
P/C 35kg
A). 60, 70, 80, 90, 100kgs
ReplyDeleteB). 6 rounds even. Subbed run for row.
(A) 70kg
ReplyDeleteGood to be lifting heavy again even if I do feel forever stuck at 70kg!
(B) Rxd - 4+90m of the run
A) worked up to my max of 91.5... then just kept going. Managed to crack the tonne! So, an 8.5kg PB. I though you weren't suppose to get stronger during the opens? Now I just need to hope my jerk goes up too
ReplyDeletedont worry jez I think you are a big enough Jerk.
DeleteA) 65kg
ReplyDeleteB) 4 Rounds @ 70% pace.
A) 52kg fell on arse rush it 50k
ReplyDeleteB) no B judged our Lucas in 14.5
A) 100kg
ReplyDeleteB) 4 + 200 row + 7 (sub run for row)
A) 95kg
ReplyDeleteB) 4 + 135m (sub run for row)