A) quads were a bit fried from yesterday. I've been pulled up on squat depth a few times recently so was really focussing on that too.
37.25 There may have been a slight discrepancy with the weights on each side maybe not matching. Shhh.
B) scaled @25kg Almost went lighter after doing a few s2o, but decided to stick with it.
Did each movement unbroken till the last rep, starting the next movement with the unfinished one. If that makes sense. Made sure I took quick breaks too. I worked hard, and was really happy with this.
A) 3x5 x 83kg
ReplyDeleteB) worked up to 50kg 3rnds + 23 reps
A) 80kgx 3
ReplyDeleteB) 147@40kg
A) quads were a bit fried from yesterday. I've been pulled up on squat depth a few times recently so was really focussing on that too.
ReplyDelete37.25
There may have been a slight discrepancy with the weights on each side maybe not matching. Shhh.
B) scaled @25kg
Almost went lighter after doing a few s2o, but decided to stick with it.
Did each movement unbroken till the last rep, starting the next movement with the unfinished one. If that makes sense. Made sure I took quick breaks too. I worked hard, and was really happy with this.
Freaking iPad.
Delete5 rounds even.
(A) 82, 92, 92
ReplyDelete(B) 6+19 Rxd
A) 3 x 5 @ 125kg
ReplyDeleteB) 5 + 16rx
A) 100kg across
ReplyDeleteB) 4 + 16 RX