Monday, August 11, 2014

MONDAY 11

(A) Hang Power Clean: 2 Reps EMOTM x 15
Start at around 60% of your 1RM. Build as heavy as form allows.

(B) 9min AMRAP
8 x Horizontal Row
8 x Box Jump: 24/20
8 x Burpee

(C) Accumulate 3min in bottom position of OHS with dowel.

7 comments:

  1. A) Power Clean Wave (based on 65kg Power Clean)
    39, 42.5, 45.5kg
    42.5, 45.5, 49kg
    45.5, 49, 52kg
    45.5, 49, 52kg

    B) 5+7 Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) 70kg, 75kg, 80kg, 85kg, 90kg, 95kg
    B) sore toe has me on the sidelines - so I rowed.
    C) about 6 goes - found this hard to do with a dowl

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) 31, 33.5, 36, 38.5, 41, 43.5
    B) 4 +5 Rxd
    C) held full 3mins, no break

    ReplyDelete
  4. A) started at 30 finished at 40.
    Concentrated on fast high elbows today 😊
    B) 4+3
    C) I think 3-4 goes. The good: if I consciously realized I wasn't very straight, I could tighten my core and get quite vertical. Never used to have that strength.
    The bad: my ankle mobility is rooted. Had trouble keeping my arms locked out too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A) 35, 37.5, 40, 40, 42.5, 42.5, 45, 45, 47.5, 47.5, 50, 50, 52.5, 52.5, 52.5 (Based on 56kg power clean)
    B) 6 + 16
    C) No break, held for 3 mins, basically couldn't stand up afterwards, my wake boarding knees didn't like it !! Felt good otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A)
    60,60,60
    70,70,70
    80,80,80
    85,85,85
    90,90,90

    B)
    7+15 RXD

    ReplyDelete
  7. A) 50, 50, 55, 55, 60, 60, 65, 65, 70, 70, 74, 77, 77*, 77*, 77kg
    *=miss...................1RM HPC = 90kg

    B) 6 rounds + 20 RX

    C) Completed over 3 sets, lower front shins starting to strain

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.