A) 160kg.B) 9+3 Rx @ 115kgProbably should of gone a little heavier for the 5rm, but I wanted a non stop wod tonight and I got that so I am happy with my plan.
A) 111kg B) @77kg 6+1
A) 85kgB) 6 +8 @60
(A) 106kg(B) @ 74kg and 4kg WB8 rounds even
A) 45KgB)30Kg9 +1
A) 160kgB) @ 115kg. Not 100% sure of rounds, I think I was about 2 rounds behind Mike, so maybe 6-7?? 160kg for part A was a real battle, the resulting 115kg for part B was very heavy for me. Wall balls a breeze @ 5 reps
A) 86B) subbed plate sit ups for Wall balls, calf till dodgy from Mon8+7
A) 140kg...This was a heavy 5 todayB) 6 + 5 @ 98kg
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A) 160kg.
ReplyDeleteB) 9+3 Rx @ 115kg
Probably should of gone a little heavier for the 5rm, but I wanted a non stop wod tonight and I got that so I am happy with my plan.
A) 111kg
ReplyDeleteB) @77kg 6+1
A) 85kg
ReplyDeleteB) 6 +8 @60
(A) 106kg
ReplyDelete(B) @ 74kg and 4kg WB
8 rounds even
A) 45Kg
ReplyDeleteB)30Kg
9 +1
A) 160kg
ReplyDeleteB) @ 115kg. Not 100% sure of rounds, I think I was about 2 rounds behind Mike, so maybe 6-7?? 160kg for part A was a real battle, the resulting 115kg for part B was very heavy for me. Wall balls a breeze @ 5 reps
A) 86
ReplyDeleteB) subbed plate sit ups for Wall balls, calf till dodgy from Mon
8+7
A) 140kg...This was a heavy 5 today
ReplyDeleteB) 6 + 5 @ 98kg