(A) Clean & Jerk Complex EMOTM x 10
1 x Halting Clean Deadlift + 1 x Hang Clean + 1 x Clean & Jerk
NOTE: Clean Deadlift stops at pocket & hang is above knee
(B) 4 Rounds
10 x C&J: 60/43/35kg
10 x TTB
10 x Box Jump: 24/20 (Step Down)
A) 43kg B) 17.43 rx All full cleans & split jerks - one of the hardest WOD's ever! It's an hour after we finished and I am yet to return to a normal colour !!!
A) 75kgs, couldn't warm into this tonight Even by the tenth round I just wanted it over. Bit fatigued I think in the core from the strict toes to ringa the night before. B) 10:47 -Rxd. again core wasn't great Only strung a max of 7 TTB together when I was hoping for 10's, stuck to power cleans and push jerks although I'd bet more than a few were push presses. Which is why I need to practice them more.
Oh yay!! Really felt my fitness coming back tonight so good :)
A) 36kg. Good choice, heavy, but still able to keep it tidy. B) @31kg. So hilarious when you have a plan, that it works, hey Glenn? ;) So planned the cleans in 2s, with three breath rests. First round TTB unbroken!!! (as in the way I'm currently doing them.) after that I planned 3,3,2,2 sets, three breath rests. Anyway end result is that I stayed focused and really happy with this, can feel everything coming together again. Body and mind cooperating. Yay!!!
A) 30kg
ReplyDeleteB) 12:14
C & J 30kg
TTRing
Box Step Ups
A) 26kg
ReplyDeleteB) 12:29, 26kg, knee up on ring, smallest box.
A) 40kg
ReplyDeleteB) 18:38 Rxd
A) 43kg
ReplyDeleteB) 17.43 rx
All full cleans & split jerks - one of the hardest WOD's ever! It's an hour after we finished and I am yet to return to a normal colour !!!
A) 75kgs, couldn't warm into this tonight Even by the tenth round I just wanted it over. Bit fatigued I think in the core from the strict toes to ringa the night before.
ReplyDeleteB) 10:47 -Rxd. again core wasn't great Only strung a max of 7 TTB together when I was hoping for 10's, stuck to power cleans and push jerks although I'd bet more than a few were push presses. Which is why I need to practice them more.
Good kick up the butt though!
A) 66kg
ReplyDeleteB) 50kg 13:36
A) 50kgs
ReplyDeleteB) 50kg 10:59
Oh yay!! Really felt my fitness coming back tonight so good :)
ReplyDeleteA) 36kg. Good choice, heavy, but still able to keep it tidy.
B) @31kg.
So hilarious when you have a plan, that it works, hey Glenn? ;)
So planned the cleans in 2s, with three breath rests.
First round TTB unbroken!!! (as in the way I'm currently doing them.) after that I planned 3,3,2,2 sets, three breath rests.
Anyway end result is that I stayed focused and really happy with this, can feel everything coming together again. Body and mind cooperating. Yay!!!
15:09
Can you tell I'm Happy??!?!?!?
A). 90kgs - that was heavy
ReplyDeleteB). 9.33 Rx'd
Splits
Rd 1: 2.20
Rd 2: 2.33
Rd 3: 3.30
Rd 4: missed it - forgot to record it.
A) 35k
ReplyDeleteB) 17.09 full cleans slow going
A) 50, 50, 50, 55, 55, 55, 60, 60, 65, 70kg
ReplyDeleteB) 16:24 @52kg
(Push Jerk, using momentum from full clean, mostly singles)
*Sub TTB for weighted overhead sit up @15kg (no pull-up bar for this session)