Start00:00 (A) Squat: 5-5-5-5 End 20:00 Prep: 10min Start: 30:00 For Time (11min Cap) 15 x Clean: 43/35
Run 90 sec
12 x Clean
Run 90 sec
9 x Clean
Run 90 sec
A) 66kg B) Approx 9.15 Rx - definitely before 9.26, but I was so focused on the stopwatch I completely forgot to look at the clock!! Kept the same pace for each of the runs, the distance varied very slightly. Approx 350m in the 90 seconds each time.
B) 7.39 Rxd
ReplyDeleteA) 62kg
ReplyDeleteB) 10:34 Rxd
A) 66kg
ReplyDeleteB) Approx 9.15 Rx - definitely before 9.26, but I was so focused on the stopwatch I completely forgot to look at the clock!!
Kept the same pace for each of the runs, the distance varied very slightly. Approx 350m in the 90 seconds each time.
A) 120kgs
ReplyDeleteB) 8:09
390m
320m
300m
(A) 82kg
ReplyDelete(B) 8:12 Rxd
A). 120kgs
ReplyDeleteB). 9.30 Rx'd
Splits - These were very slow and disappointing.
Rd 1: 1.30
Rd 2: 2mins
Rd 3: 1.17
Runs were approx 300m each time.
A) 110
ReplyDeleteB) 7:03 RXD. 400m runs 1:31, 1:36, 1:33
A) Squat: 5-5-5-5 @100kg
ReplyDeleteB) Fractured Fran
21 - (0:00-2:06) [2:06]
15 - (4:06-6:21) [2:15]
9 - (8:21-9:21) [1:00]
Total work time = 5:21
Reps:
21 Thrusters @43kg: 13/8
21 Pullups: 11/5/5
-Recover 2 minutes-
15 Thrusters: 8/7
15 Pullups: 7/4/4
-Recover 2 minutes-
9 Thrusters: 9
9 Pullups: 6/3
#worstnightmare