A) 73, 76, 78, 82, 87* (309kg) [2308kg] * = Failed, did not even make it off the bottom, no handstand work. (above totals do not include reps @ 87kg) Even though I did not make a successful lift @87kg, I still moved more weight than 2 weeks ago. #penrithgains Coach G, is this the goal????^^^^
A) 35 - 37.5 - 40 - 44 - 46.5 = 1159
ReplyDelete(1115 was my total a fortnight ago)
B) 9.52 rxd
Great work, that's a 5% increase. :O)
DeleteA) 30,35,37.5,40,42.5 = 1050
ReplyDeleteB) 60kg D/L, 4kg W/B, Row
10:09
A) 65-65-67.5-70-75 =2005
ReplyDeleteB) 11:20
A) 32.5, 35, 37.5, 40, 42.5 = 1075
ReplyDeleteB) 12:31 Rxd
A) 63,65,70,74,78 2012
ReplyDeleteB) only had time for 3 rnds
100kg, 9kg WB 10' 10 pulls on rower 1min rest btwn rounds
(B) 10:32 Rxd
ReplyDeleteA). 80, 82.5, 85, 87.5, 95
ReplyDeleteFree handstand holds between sets
B). 11.09 Rx'd
A) have done so little bench that I'm still getting the feel for what I can handle
ReplyDelete27.5, 30, 32.5, 33.5, 35
Some of those were perfect, some too light.
B) rxd baby!
Somewhere around 14-15 min not sure.
All WBs unbroken, that's good for me.
A) 51, 53.5, 56, 59, 62kg
ReplyDeleteMissed WOD, did PT with HC at 11am then trained with Patchy 12.30pm.
A) 40, 45, 48, 50, 53
ReplyDeleteB) 14:20 ... That hurt.
A) 73, 76, 78, 82, 87* (309kg) [2308kg]
ReplyDelete* = Failed, did not even make it off the bottom, no handstand work. (above totals do not include reps @ 87kg)
Even though I did not make a successful lift @87kg, I still moved more weight than 2 weeks ago. #penrithgains
Coach G, is this the goal????^^^^
Compared 2 weeks ago:
70, 73, 76, 80, 85kg (384kg) [2230kg]
B) 8:21 RX
*Recovery walk approx. 15m from door to barbell @ globo gym
You bet it is Josh.
DeleteA) 80, 85, 90, 97, 105kg total weight 2618kgs
ReplyDeleteb) 8:12 rx