PT with HC PM (Partial) Crossfit Footy Total (missing Squat) Power clean. 75,77 (PB),78 kg (PB) Bench 75, 82, 87 kg (PB) Deads 135,145(PB), 151 (PB) Total 316kg. stoked
A) 75, 82, 88, 95, 101. The last two sets I swear I'm going to fail. I tell you it's close. B) 10:39 (d/b 12.5kg) ... No breaks, but may have rested too much. I'm good at the rest bit.
A) Hatch Week 3, Day 1: BS - 8x81, 8x88, 6x100, 6x106kg FS - 5x64, 5x75, 5x80, 5x86kg
B) 7:41 @18kg DB's Lost my butterfly a couple of times but stayed on bar, thrusters were a real challenge for the arms and shoulders but pushed through #penrithgains
A) 32.5, 33.5, 35, 36.5 kg (not heavy just seeing how my knees pull up)
ReplyDeleteB) Row 800 metres
Had to leave early so got out of the thrusters!!!
PT with HC PM
ReplyDelete(Partial) Crossfit Footy Total (missing Squat)
Power clean. 75,77 (PB),78 kg (PB)
Bench 75, 82, 87 kg (PB)
Deads 135,145(PB), 151 (PB)
Total 316kg. stoked
PB city - and your the Mayor!!
DeleteNice work John! Smashed it!!
DeleteWhat the what!? Pretty fab there :)
DeleteI said to Nat & V "John hasnt blogged for ages where has he been" next minute - there you are smashing the PB's!! Good work!!
DeleteThanks guys. I needed some good news for a change, and the PB's gave really lifted me. Appreciate your support...
DeleteA) 104, 112, 121, 130, 138
ReplyDeleteB) 5:55 - 45lbs - close to a perfect wod but broke on the 3rd round of DU. So close!
A) 40,42,45,48.5,52
ReplyDeleteB) 11:12
9kg DBs
(A) 71, 77, 83, 89, 95
ReplyDelete(B) 9:50 Rxd - 35lb DB
A) 51, 55.5, 59.5, 64, 68
ReplyDeleteB) 11.16, 10kg DB
Broke on the last two sets of pull ups, pretty happy I got 2 unbroken before that though.
A) 75, 82, 88, 95, 101. The last two sets I swear I'm going to fail. I tell you it's close.
ReplyDeleteB) 10:39 (d/b 12.5kg) ... No breaks, but may have rested too much. I'm good at the rest bit.
A) 60, 65, 70, 75, 80kg
ReplyDeleteB) 8.37 @ 35lb
A) Hatch Week 3, Day 1:
ReplyDeleteBS - 8x81, 8x88, 6x100, 6x106kg
FS - 5x64, 5x75, 5x80, 5x86kg
B) 7:41 @18kg DB's
Lost my butterfly a couple of times but stayed on bar, thrusters were a real challenge for the arms and shoulders but pushed through #penrithgains
A) 1x10 @ 96, 1x8 @104, 1x6 @112, 1x6 @ 120, 1x6 @ 128kg
ReplyDeleteb) 8:28 @20kg DB