Session 1 A.) Snatch Grip Push Press. - 5 sets 3 reps @ 50kg B.) "Lynn" Max reps Bench Press@50kg,18,14,10,12,13 Max reps Pull Ups, 27,21,17,23,24
The first 3 rounds I had 1 minute recovery between sets and the last 2 rounds I had 3 minutes recovery between sets.
Session 2 A.) Bench Press 5 sets 10 reps. First 2 sets @ 55kg, then the last 3 @ 50kg. B.) 12:27 rxd. First round 5:40, Second round 7:27. I done the Snatches @ 43kg.
A) 60 kg x 10, 10, 9, 9, 9
ReplyDeleteB) 14:43 - single/doubles
A) 60kg
ReplyDeleteB) 11:03 rxd
A) 40, 42.5, 42.5, 40, 40 x 10
ReplyDeleteB) 15.29 rxd
A) 60, 70, 72.5, 72.5, 65
ReplyDeleteB) 13:36 rx.
First snatches in weeks, had to hold it slightly different but felt good to get some done!
Session 1
ReplyDeleteA.) Snatch Grip Push Press.
- 5 sets 3 reps @ 50kg
B.) "Lynn"
Max reps Bench Press@50kg,18,14,10,12,13
Max reps Pull Ups, 27,21,17,23,24
The first 3 rounds I had 1 minute recovery between sets and the last 2 rounds I had 3 minutes recovery between sets.
Session 2
A.) Bench Press 5 sets 10 reps.
First 2 sets @ 55kg, then the last 3 @ 50kg.
B.) 12:27 rxd.
First round 5:40, Second round 7:27. I done the Snatches @ 43kg.
A) 27.5 1 set, rest at 30kg
ReplyDeleteB)
Scaled: row, 20kg snatches, 20kg bell, 20 battling rope twists
17:40
A) 37.5kg
ReplyDeleteB) 19:19 @ 27.5kg
a. 50kg (4 sets) last set 45kg
ReplyDeleteRing dips 3 x 2 then 2 x 3 with a band
b. 18:02 rxd
A) @ 40kg
ReplyDeleteB) 19.20 Rxd, really struggled this morning.