Splits FS - 40secs T2B - 1.10 KBS - 1.11 DUs - 1.21 KBS - 1.30 T2B - 1.33 FS - 2.18 DUs - 2.09
The last lot of front squats were terrible. I should be rewarded with a 2 minute handicap for taking the time to record my splits. So in that case, my revised time is 11.22 Rx'd. Giddyup!
A) 42,49,52.5,56,59.5
ReplyDeleteB)14:28
16kg KB, 150 singles
25kg front squat
A) Back Squat
ReplyDelete59, 69, 74, 79, 84kg
B) 14.53 Rxd
A) 62, 72, 77, 82.5, 87.5
ReplyDeleteB) 16:00 Rxd
A) 85,100,105,115,120
ReplyDeleteB) 10:46 rxd
A) 60, 70, 75, 80, 85
ReplyDeleteB) 12.40 rxd
A) 99, 115, 124, 132, 140
ReplyDeleteB) 18:06
A). 96, 112, 120, 128, 136
ReplyDeleteB). 13.22 Rx'd
Splits
FS - 40secs
T2B - 1.10
KBS - 1.11
DUs - 1.21
KBS - 1.30
T2B - 1.33
FS - 2.18
DUs - 2.09
The last lot of front squats were terrible. I should be rewarded with a 2 minute handicap for taking the time to record my splits.
So in that case, my revised time is 11.22 Rx'd. Giddyup!
I agree. Epic recording there schwantzy!!!
Deletea. 57, 67, 71, 70, 81
ReplyDeleteb. 17:48 rxd