Happy to get some lifts in today. Kept part A) light with 5x x 105kg. tried a few heavy singles to test toes in the water @ 122,142,152kg. felt pretty good Close to my 1RM of 156kg so I am happy I haven't gone backwards in a big way... Started and Finished with lots and lots of mobility, so missed the WOD. Counting the weeks until I can be let off the leash. 5 down, 7 to go. :O)
A) 100kg B) Rxd Although I'd say some of my push-ups were quite possibly no reps. Feet were wider than shoulder width for some. Cleans - 24, 18, 22, 19, 20
Happy to get some lifts in today.
ReplyDeleteKept part A) light with 5x x 105kg.
tried a few heavy singles to test toes in the water @ 122,142,152kg. felt pretty good Close to my 1RM of 156kg so I am happy I haven't gone backwards in a big way...
Started and Finished with lots and lots of mobility, so missed the WOD. Counting the weeks until I can be let off the leash.
5 down, 7 to go. :O)
A) 100kg
ReplyDeleteB) Rxd
Although I'd say some of my push-ups were quite possibly no reps. Feet were wider than shoulder width for some.
Cleans - 24, 18, 22, 19, 20
Ps: I won
A) 150 kg
ReplyDeleteB) rxd
Cleans 27,25,25,24,21
A) 95kg
ReplyDeleteB) ring rows instead of pull ups
15, 14, 16, 15, 14
A) 150 kg
ReplyDeleteB) 22, 21, 18, 14, 13
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteb. rxd
ReplyDelete32, 22, 18, 11, 14
A) 80kg
ReplyDeleteB) 20, 24, 25, 19
Oops, that's me Veronica
Delete