A) 55kgB) 12.33 Rxd
A) 55kgB) 10.12 rxd
A) 40kgB) 12:42 rowed (no running)
A) 80kgB) 8:27 might not of gone behind the bar on the bottom of all my ttb
A) 80 kgB) 10:59
A) 57.5kg
a. 62.5kgb. 10:55 rowed instead of run
A) 90kgs, wrist held me back but felt good to participate for a change overhead.B) 10:10 rx. I've decided I hate Helen and all associations/ versions
Haha, me too.......cousins, sisters, aunts, the list could go on!
A) 65B)12:55 rxd
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A) 55kg
ReplyDeleteB) 12.33 Rxd
A) 55kg
ReplyDeleteB) 10.12 rxd
A) 40kg
ReplyDeleteB) 12:42 rowed (no running)
A) 80kg
ReplyDeleteB) 8:27 might not of gone behind the bar on the bottom of all my ttb
A) 80 kg
ReplyDeleteB) 10:59
A) 57.5kg
ReplyDeletea. 62.5kg
ReplyDeleteb. 10:55 rowed instead of run
A) 90kgs, wrist held me back but felt good to participate for a change overhead.
ReplyDeleteB) 10:10 rx. I've decided I hate Helen and all associations/ versions
Haha, me too.......cousins, sisters, aunts, the list could go on!
DeleteA) 65
ReplyDeleteB)12:55 rxd