Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14/7/2009

Crossfit games winners
1st Place: Mikko Salo, 2nd Place: Tommy Hackenbruck, 3rd Place: Moe Kelsey for the mens competition and 1st Place: Tanya Wagner, 2nd Place: Charity Vale, 3rd Place: Carey Kepler for the women's competition. Special mention to Australasian qualifiers, Steve Willis 4th, Chris Hogan 31st, Tamaryn Venter 38th, Nadine Burns 41st...
21-18-15-12-9-6-3 rep rounds of:
Front Squat (bodyweight)
Sit-Ups
Post time to comments

5 comments:

  1. Calluses working their way up on the hands :(.

    12:25
    and I THINK I got 4 or 5 rounds in that last workout 16kg kettle bell and chins but using the rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Met-Con 9.00 min

    My Front Squat was 30kg, I've never done a Met-Con with Front Squat so really wasn't sure of the weight to use, but I know for next time that 30kg wasn't enough, 40kg probably more like it. BUMPERS, BUMPERS, BUMPERS. Yeah, yeah I NEED those 5kg bumpers.

    Then, AMRAP in 8 mins

    5 x 16kg KB Swings
    10 x 16kg KB SDHP
    5 - Pullups - Unassisted

    6 Rounds

    Thanks Glenn & Jody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Troy you picked up those deadlifts tonight, the progression now is to the power-clean, my favourite activity in CrossFit. Keep working on the chin strengthening and dip strengthening one extra rep at a time.
    Remember that at CrossFit Penrith it doesn't matter to us where we start but where we are going.
    Has anyone seen Todd?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan said
    12:10 40kg
    Hard on the arms and shoulders but getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane:

    Sigh, ok... i guess the "No excuses" catch phrase shoule be taken off you then veronica... haha.. *burnnn*

    I guess i'll be doing it on my own then... lol :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.