Friday, July 10, 2009

Its FRIDAY!!!!

Clean & Jerk
4 rounds of 4rm
(Note; warm up thoroughly. If you have never Cleaned before choose either the Clean or the Push-Jerk only) Consult with Coach

21-15-9 reps
Clean & Jerk 3/4 BW
Double KB Front squat
Burpees

Post time/loads to comments

2 comments:

  1. 4 ROUNDS OF 4RM @ 25KG

    CLEAN & JERK @ 20KG
    DOUBLE KB FRONT SQUATS WITH 12KG KB's
    BURPEES
    15:18

    WENT HOME TO PIZZA & A WELL DESERVED GLASS OF RED, YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean & Jerk
    4 Rounds of 4RM as follows:

    1 - 30kg
    2 - 40kg
    3 - 40kg
    4 - 45kg

    Next time I'll definatley give 50kg a go.

    Met-Con 21-15-9 as follows:

    Clean & Jerk 40kg
    Double KB Front Squat 12kg
    Burpees

    15.54min, not As R'xd, I could only just get the 12kg Kettlebell up into Front Squat position, so would have had a snow flakes chance in hell getting the 16kg (my usual) up, crap. But I just love those Clean & Jerks, lots of fun especially when it's heavy.

    I went home to spag bol and red wine too, actually 2 well deserved glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.