Saturday, November 21, 2009

21/11/2009

Eric Kjono, Qatar
For time
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
Sumo Deadlift High Pull 50/30kg
Pull-Ups
Lunge, each leg (with 10kg plate overhead)
Post to comments

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a session !

    SDHP at 50kg as Rxd
    Pullups - started with a bad kip and ended in singles.
    Lunges with 10kg plate o/head as Rxd.
    13.54 dead heat with Kate.

    Just aiming for consistent effort throughout.
    I was slowing down at the 5 reps/activity mark.

    Great to see the dedication of others pursuing the end of the workout too. Great to be a part of gang ! Cheers..

    Then the 5 Gassers to finish off was, interestingly, tough but do-able.

    Again, great spirit to finish and hang tough.

    Thanks team !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops! I thought Saturday WODs started at 7.30am! So I was a bit late starting and had to miss the gaspers, I mean gassers, at the end (oh, what a shame!).

    WOD: 13:48 (22kg, red band, 10k)

    Thanks Sarah for keeping me company - you would make a great personal trainer! Fantastic effort put in by everyone! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm Thanks Jo but I think I'll stick to lawyering and leave that to Jody and Glenn! I know I just hate it when you are the last one left and no one is either doing it with you or cheering you on! It just makes the weights so much heavier and the runs so much longer!!!

    WOD
    SDHP @ 30kg
    Pullups with red band
    Lunges with 10kg

    19.26

    Great crew this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With this blog device I spit non fiction

    Woke up this morning, feet hit the floor, stopwatch at the ready.
    321...go

    100 push ups chest to ground
    Time: 6.40

    Its relatively slow (Paul Chek did 128 in 2 mins when he was in the army) but I'm improving every time and this was a PB.

    This evening did the WOD as Rxd
    Time 15.00

    Been feeling like Mr T last few days in that

    "I eat alone, I sleep alone, I fight alone, (and if Mr T did crossfit) I do the WOD alone.."
    "I pity the fool that doesn't train with an increased work capacity across broad time and modal domains!"

    Looking forward to training with the other CFP athletes often this new week coming.

    I'll be at Jameson Park on the athletic field tomorrow morning at 7.30am for 400m run training if anyone is keen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.