Thanks everyone for the congrats on my Cert 1, it was sooooo hot, but great at the same time. Have a look at CrossFit.com, the group photo's posted under todays date, ours is the top photo and I'm in front centre - of course, lol.
Col, thanks, and yes it has been confirmed, and I have a certificate to show for it - I'm certifiable.
And Steve, it was a pleasure , but what do you mean "maybe at the games", of course at the games.
One last thing, Shane, are you actually allowed to do that?
Congratulations Veronica. I am curious to know the main thing you took out of the weekend.
I did this WOD today and it reconfirmed to me that your persistance to work on your limitations will be the difference between being a good CrossFitter and an average one.
3 + 9 as R'xd. An unimpressive score i know but one of the workouts i am most proud of in recent times.
Thanks AC Jody, well the main thing that I took away from the weekend is FORM, form is everything, and do I need to work on my form? That would be a great big fat YES, most definately, because without that good form there won't be any more PB's.
Also nutrition, as Pat Barber quoted "nutrition is paramount", might try and tweak my diet a little a see what happens?
As for todays WOD, I had to take the day off after the weekend, but I will give it a go sometime over the next few weeks, stay tuned for my score.
WOD: 5 rounds exactly, using 17kg.
ReplyDeleteThis is the first time I've tried a snatch, so was pretty happy with what I did.
Congrats to Veronica re Cert - that's awesome! Must've nearly killed you in the heat!
5 rounds 40kgs Snatch/OHS
ReplyDeleteInstead of a run I had a 1:20 rest
17kg and 6 rounds and 200m into the run on R7.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed these moves.
Thanks for the tips Jody, always well picked.
Nice work Shane - 40kg !
Well done V, now you're certifiable.
You've formalised what I always figured..
Nice work :-)
Thanks again morning crossfitters.
WOD: SCALED, Pvc Pipe
ReplyDelete4 Rounds + 300m
Good work V. It was great having a fellow Penrith Crossfitter at the Cert 1 on the w'end.
ReplyDeleteSee ya soon, mabye at the games huh?
Thanks everyone for the congrats on my Cert 1, it was sooooo hot, but great at the same time. Have a look at CrossFit.com, the group photo's posted under todays date, ours is the top photo and I'm in front centre - of course, lol.
ReplyDeleteCol, thanks, and yes it has been confirmed, and I have a certificate to show for it - I'm certifiable.
And Steve, it was a pleasure , but what do you mean "maybe at the games", of course at the games.
One last thing, Shane, are you actually allowed to do that?
Congratulations Veronica. I am curious to know the main thing you took out of the weekend.
ReplyDeleteI did this WOD today and it reconfirmed to me that your persistance to work on your limitations will be the difference between being a good CrossFitter and an average one.
3 + 9 as R'xd. An unimpressive score i know but one of the workouts i am most proud of in recent times.
Hey coach, I for one would be happy to manage 1 or 2 rounds as R'xd on this one.
ReplyDeletePersist on. Mechanics, Consistency, Intensity.
The only thing you've to persuade me any differently on is Beer BEFORE the WOD.
That's just a waste of good Beer dude.
Thanks AC Jody, well the main thing that I took away from the weekend is FORM, form is everything, and do I need to work on my form? That would be a great big fat YES, most definately, because without that good form there won't be any more PB's.
ReplyDeleteAlso nutrition, as Pat Barber quoted "nutrition is paramount", might try and tweak my diet a little a see what happens?
As for todays WOD, I had to take the day off after the weekend, but I will give it a go sometime over the next few weeks, stay tuned for my score.
Will do Veronica
ReplyDelete