Saturday, November 28, 2009

28/11/2009

For Time
21 Thrusters
400m run
21 KTE
15 Thrusters
400m run
15 KTE
9 Thrusters
400m run
9 KTE



Post to comments

5 comments:

  1. WOD: 18:30 (25kg)

    Although not all my KTE actually reached my elbows, I think I have improved substantially on these, which is great. Also, I think I've previously only done 20kg on thrusters, so am very happy to have moved up to 25kg! YAY!
    Great work everyone! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was full on!!!

    WOD : 16:07 40kg - Thrusters

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOD : 17:34 15kg thrusters

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't hang on the bar today but I can push!

    "the only ones left standing are the ones not demanding"

    100 Push Ups for time: 5.47 PB

    ReplyDelete
  5. ff
    rxd 21.??
    Kip for KTE has improved.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.