Started on pullups. Found the thrusters to be the hardest - only managing 6 reps for each round. Tape on hands ripped after doing only 3 pullups, so pullups & thrusters got rather painful due to ripped up hands. And I thought I'd done a really good job on my taping... I reckon a piece of rabbit skin (fur side against palm) would make a good hand guard for pullups - and no, I'm not going to skin my cat for this purpose!
Only strength:
ReplyDelete5 Reps 70kgs
5 Reps 70kgs
5 Reps 70kgs
Squat cleans (first time doing this move): 3 sets of 5 reps @34.5kg
ReplyDeleteWOD as rxd
Thrusters: 30
Pullups: 71
Box jumps: 82
Burpees: 59
TOTAL: 242
Started on pullups. Found the thrusters to be the hardest - only managing 6 reps for each round. Tape on hands ripped after doing only 3 pullups, so pullups & thrusters got rather painful due to ripped up hands. And I thought I'd done a really good job on my taping... I reckon a piece of rabbit skin (fur side against palm) would make a good hand guard for pullups - and no, I'm not going to skin my cat for this purpose!
WOD as rxd total 291 not sure of each total . Blaming this again on age HA HA !!!
ReplyDeleteWell done Justine great kipping today n Jules great effort.
Adios
Squat Clean
ReplyDeleteFirs time doing this movement, just did 15kg with the wooden plates and a 15kg bar
WOD 5 Rounds
Thrusters- 15kg Bar with wooden plates - 9/8/8/9/10
Step Ups - 31/28/28/23/24
Body Weight Pulls - 21/18/23/20/21
Push Ups - 12(did chest to floor) / 20/23/23/24
Was pretty happy that I beat my last round score by 1
WOD as Rxd
ReplyDeleteThrusters: 68
Pullups: 61
Box Jumps: 95
Burpees: 60
TOTAL: 284
Squat cleans
ReplyDelete5,5,5 at 45kg
wod as rxd
Thrusters - 57
Pull Ups - 32 ( not a huge number... BUTTT i did get 6 consecutive KIPPING pull ups :D yay finally)
Box Jumps - 82
Burpees - 51
Squat cleans
ReplyDelete60kg, 60kg, 60kg
WOD (started with pull ups)
Pull ups - 80 chins
Box jumps - 102
Burpees - 57
Thrusters - 31 @ 40kg
Total - 270