Finally the official results are in and I am proud to see I came 30th at the NSW ACT State Sectionals. 30th fittest dude across 2 states that weekend I say!! Not bad considering I've only been doing crossfit for 5 months.... Didn't make the top 20 which was my goal but I did my best and everyone that finished above me was better on the day. Proud to be 30th.
This is a great photo Justine! You are obviously lifting with lots of speed & power judging by the way your hair is flying around!
ReplyDeleteWOD: As Rxd
ReplyDeleteTime: 30.45
WOD subbed run for row- 24.02
ReplyDelete20.12 As Rxd
ReplyDeleteFinally the official results are in and I am proud to see I came 30th at the NSW ACT State Sectionals.
30th fittest dude across 2 states that weekend I say!!
Not bad considering I've only been doing crossfit for 5 months....
Didn't make the top 20 which was my goal but I did my best and everyone that finished above me was better on the day.
Proud to be 30th.
Finishing 30th is awesome work Dan! Well done!
ReplyDelete