
Inpiration is found from within. Something has to drive you to have a burning desire to acheive. Acheive what? Well that's up to you. I want to achieve excellence in coaching CrossFit athletes. My inspiration is all of you. I want to be a better coach every day because I feel if I didn't, it would let you guys down. I will never have learned all there is to know about CrossFit. For that to happen would mean I have failed to acheive my goal. CrossFit Penrith is a constant work in progress and always will be. That's the environment you and your coaches have created and I love it.
Whether you are competing at Sectionals this weekend or not, ask yourself what it is that you want to achieve, whats your inspiration? How do you see yourself in the mirror?
Post to comments
The things i want to achieve in life:
ReplyDeletei want to become a professional soccer player
i want to become and elite CROSS FITTER hopefully make it to the games in America when i am older. etc
just to be the best i can be in whatever i do.
Goals;
one of my goals was to make the U 17's NSW state team side. which unfortunately didn't happen as i went to the first trial saturday just gone, and i got a phone call today saying i didn't make it :(. which im a bit upset about.. BUT WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU, MAKES YOU STRONGER!!
so ill just go back to the drawing board and try again.
another goal is to do the best i can in school ( work), and my club football for Marconi, and school football :D
and also especially CROSSFIT
i see myself in the mirror as a STRONG, CONFIDENT, AND A GIRL WITH ALOT OF DETERMINATION IN LIFE TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS !!!, and a good friend :)..
i get inspired especially in crossfit, from all the people that turn up to the box and try their best and encourage each other EVERYONE OF U INSPIRE ME IN MORE WAYS THAN 1, that helps me 2 keep striving for my goals.. AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT.
all of the cfp crew friends for life ILY :D hahah
HC, JODY THANK YOU xoxo
Champions arn't made in gyms...
ReplyDeleteChampions are made from something they have deep inside them..a desire, a dream, a vision
They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will...
But the will must be stronger than the skill.
Mohummad Ali
It is my belief that to be a champion the strength to do what it takes has to come from within.
When I look in the mirror I see myself as ferocious and unstoppable with unlimited potential.
I live with passion and I train to compete with passion and intenisty that few can muster.
I wont be the strongest or the fastest man at the sectionals but i can promise myself that I am going to push myself to the limit... and these motherf%^@ers are gonna know what the word up! sounds like..
I am inspired by my friends and people I respect, world class athletes, olympians.. champions from the past...
I am inspired by my teamates.
I am inspired by the thought of giving everything I have to give and knowing I couldnt have given any more.
fucking bring it on...im ready
I want people to see the Lion. When i look in the mirror I still see it and i want to help you see the Lion too. That is what inspires me at CFP.
ReplyDeleteMy goal this year is to recover fully from my knee injury, be stronger, fitter, healthier and to achieve my goal weight of 65kg.
ReplyDeleteInspiration
I find my inspiration from many different people
-Shane has always pushed me and inspired me to reach for higher heights and pushing me to levels I never though possible.
- People at my Weight Watchers meeting - seeing what they lose and what they achieve in terms of changes they make inspires me to achieve more and want more.
- Guys at CFP just seeing amazing about how strong and how inspirational everyone there is, always encouraging everyone to finish, and drives me to wanting to be just as strong, and pushes me to reach higher heights!
In a couple of areas of my life I very tried hard at being the big strong lion, but discovered that I was really just a little kitty cat - and I'm ok with that.
ReplyDeleteBut CrossFit is something that brings out a bit of lion in me and I love being part of the CFP pride!
Two women who inspire me are Veronica and Lynne. I was so impressed when I saw Veronica doing all those pullups unassisted at the CFP opening day - and I thought, wow, she is about my size so that means that I could maybe get strong enough to do that... And Lynne will not remember this, but I first saw her at FF years & years ago (way back when it was called Penrith Lifestyle Centre) and I thought, wow, I want muscles like that! I even approached her to ask what training she did to get those muscles and find out whether she did personal training. Lynne told me then to "challenge yourself in every workout that you do, and every workout, just do a little bit more than last time whether it's one more rep or one more kilo or one more minute".