Did some double unders to start, and then practiced power clean and power snatch with 20k bar.
WOD: 22:15 as rxd
I think I did all the front squats without any rests, but found the push press very hard and had to have lots of rests. Nevertheless, very pleased to do this as rxd.considering that my PB for push press is 37k for 2 reps about a month ago.
I just keep thinking of CFP's awesome sectional competitors and our 3 regional qualifiers, and even though I wasn't there to see you all in action, I am so inspired by your achievement, and absolutely chuffed to be able to train alongside such ELITE ATHLETES!!!
Skills- worked on moving from doing body weight rows to starting off with pullups using the box as a support base - now its time to move forward and up! Thanks to Glen for helping me with this
WOD- did front squat and push press as rx'd. Subbed box jumps for step ups and subbed 400m run for 400m row.
Thanks to Lynne for supporting me through the last set, that was mighty tough!
Did some double unders to start, and then practiced power clean and power snatch with 20k bar.
ReplyDeleteWOD: 22:15 as rxd
I think I did all the front squats without any rests, but found the push press very hard and had to have lots of rests. Nevertheless, very pleased to do this as rxd.considering that my PB for push press is 37k for 2 reps about a month ago.
I just keep thinking of CFP's awesome sectional competitors and our 3 regional qualifiers, and even though I wasn't there to see you all in action, I am so inspired by your achievement, and absolutely chuffed to be able to train alongside such ELITE ATHLETES!!!
My first WOD completed as RXD WooHoo, 23:08.
ReplyDeleteSkills- worked on moving from doing body weight rows to starting off with pullups using the box as a support base - now its time to move forward and up! Thanks to Glen for helping me with this
ReplyDeleteWOD- did front squat and push press as rx'd. Subbed box jumps for step ups and subbed 400m run for 400m row.
Thanks to Lynne for supporting me through the last set, that was mighty tough!
WOD completed in 24.08
skills worked on double unders and muscle ups
ReplyDeleteWOD: 22kg bar RXD swings
time: 22:33
Dan Said
ReplyDelete23:20 Rxd
1 Muscle up Yahooo!!!!