Deads: 150kgs(5), 160kgs(4F) - using hook grip 170kgs(6), using normal gripWOD: 17.57 Rx'd. All thrusters and wall balls unbroken. I've been in a form slump of late. If it continues, I'm expecting a call up to the aussie cricket team.
Deadlifts5@120,5@130, 140 max reps 10Wod: 11:13 RxdFirst 2 rnds unbroken then things got uglyAll ringdips unbrokenRounds 3,4,53 thrusters then 2&2Wallballs 5&5
Ha Ha Brendan You could even called up for my soccer team in the UK Liverpool FC they are shite too at the moment...Dead Lifts 60,65, 70 (10)Wod Muscleup into ring dipsrest RXD 15:39 from memory (could of been (13:59 ???) I`ll come join you Brendan (I can be the geriatric contingent)Adios Amigos
Deadlifts5 @ 75k5 @ 79.5k5 @ 84.5kAll completed with hook grip (which is why I stopped at 5 reps on last set - thumbs were big hurties!!!)WOD - 16:37 (35kg) Pleased to get out my first 3 ring dips consecutive, rather than one at a time. I hate wallballs!!!Lynne, your time must've been 13mins as you were finished way ahead of me!
Matt WOD 9.18 RXDgreat week, thanks!
Deadlifts5 @ 120kg5 @ 130kg12 @ 140kgWOD12:41 as RXD
MarieDeadlifts5 @ 40kg5 @ 40kg5 @ 42.5kgWOD13:04 with red band, 20kg
19.07 Rxd
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Deads: 150kgs(5), 160kgs(4F) - using hook grip
ReplyDelete170kgs(6), using normal grip
WOD: 17.57 Rx'd.
All thrusters and wall balls unbroken.
I've been in a form slump of late. If it continues, I'm expecting a call up to the aussie cricket team.
Deadlifts
ReplyDelete5@120,5@130, 140 max reps 10
Wod: 11:13 Rxd
First 2 rnds unbroken then things got ugly
All ringdips unbroken
Rounds 3,4,5
3 thrusters then 2&2
Wallballs 5&5
Ha Ha Brendan You could even called up for my soccer team in the UK Liverpool FC they are shite too at the moment...
ReplyDeleteDead Lifts 60,65, 70 (10)
Wod Muscleup into ring dips
rest RXD 15:39 from memory (could of been (13:59 ???) I`ll come join you Brendan (I can be the geriatric contingent)
Adios Amigos
Deadlifts
ReplyDelete5 @ 75k
5 @ 79.5k
5 @ 84.5k
All completed with hook grip (which is why I stopped at 5 reps on last set - thumbs were big hurties!!!)
WOD - 16:37 (35kg) Pleased to get out my first 3 ring dips consecutive, rather than one at a time. I hate wallballs!!!
Lynne, your time must've been 13mins as you were finished way ahead of me!
Matt
ReplyDeleteWOD 9.18 RXD
great week, thanks!
Deadlifts
ReplyDelete5 @ 120kg
5 @ 130kg
12 @ 140kg
WOD
12:41 as RXD
Marie
ReplyDeleteDeadlifts
5 @ 40kg
5 @ 40kg
5 @ 42.5kg
WOD
13:04 with red band, 20kg
19.07 Rxd
ReplyDelete