I have an "Iron Gym" looking for a new home. This is a chin up bar which fits onto a doorway. There is no installation required - no screws, nails or glue! You simply place it in your door frame - the force being applied to both sides of the doorway enables it to stay there and take the weight of your body without causing any damage to the door frame or wall. Google "iron gym" to see how it works. Great for strict pullups but I haven't tried kipping pullups on it though!
I'll bring it into CFP tomorrow, so if you're interested...first in, best dressed!
800m - 3.24
ReplyDeleteC&J @ 63kgs - 9.40
800m - 3.44 or thereabouts
Disappointed in my C&J efforts today.
wod @ 61kgs
ReplyDelete800 2.56
c&j 8.04
800 3.30
total 14.30
tabata hspu aiming for 4 but only made 4 intervals then failed. only 1 rep in last interval
then practiced kipping hspu
wod @ 18kg
ReplyDelete800m 6.52min
C & J 12min 30 reps
800m 7 mins
Total 25.52
Happy I got thru 30 reps was difficult.
FREE TO GOOD HOME!
ReplyDeleteI have an "Iron Gym" looking for a new home. This is a chin up bar which fits onto a doorway. There is no installation required - no screws, nails or glue! You simply place it in your door frame - the force being applied to both sides of the doorway enables it to stay there and take the weight of your body without causing any damage to the door frame or wall. Google "iron gym" to see how it works. Great for strict pullups but I haven't tried kipping pullups on it though!
I'll bring it into CFP tomorrow, so if you're interested...first in, best dressed!
800m 3:32
ReplyDeleteWOD @50kg 8:48
800m 3:50
800 - 3.00
ReplyDelete40kg C&J - 8.40
800 - 4.20
C&J 1RM - 72.5