Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Some of our Regional Souvenirs


Strength
Power Snatch
3-3-3-3
Perform 10xOHS between sets. 3:3 tempo. (Use dowel or unloaded bar if needed)

WOD - 15min AMRAP
1/2 Gasser
15 Pullups
1/2 Gasser
15 KB Swings 24/16

Finisher
3min AMRAP
(Either)
1 Pullup + 1 KTE + 1 T2B + 1 BMU
OR
1 TTR + 1 KTE + 1 MU

Post to comments

9 comments:

  1. strength
    60,65,70
    little press out on 3rd rep 70
    dowel for ohs

    wod 4+15 pull ups rxd
    butterfly for nearly all reps, form a bit hit and miss

    was able to get the bar complex out, but not on rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snatch + OHS
    I kept to the same weight for both being 20kg, still recovering from the weekend.

    I did have a go at the Finisher 3 min AMRAP by doing 1 TTR followed by KTE and then followed by a MU without breaking in between. Interesting because I started with a strong False Grip and then with each movement it got harder and harder to hold, by MU time it was almost gone, but not quite. Good drill to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Dan M X

    strength
    30kg power snatches
    20kg OHS with orange band round knees to train me to keep knees out

    WOD RXD (some Chest to bar pullups for practise) 4 rounds even

    I TTR I K2E I muscle up
    I TTR I K2E 2 muscle ups (happy with two consecutive puscle ups)

    Need to practise butterfly and bar muscle ups

    Adios Amigos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Power snatch @50kg
    OHS with the dowel, helped to focus on form.
    WOD 4rnds neat,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bar work PU-K2E-T2B ok but missed 3BMU but reasonably close, might have to take tue kids to the park more often

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN M :D hope you had a good day!!! xox

    strength just with 30kg and ohs with 20

    wod: did the first round with the sprints then i pulled a muscle in my bum haha and i couldnt sprint or jog. so i subbed sprint for 100m sprint on rower. got the butterfly kip going today in every set :D yiieoowww

    TTR+KTE+ MU did 1 round then 2 consecutive rounds in a row then 2 again. practiced re gripping at the top of the dip before i came down like some did at regionals with the MU wokred well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strength @ 45kg
    OHS with the dowell

    WOD 4 rounds, half the pullups using a band

    need to work on KB swings, too many failed reps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Power Snatch 60, 65(2), 65, 60
    HSPU between sets, 5,5,4,0
    T2b between working sets 15,14,11
    Max ring dips 9, 10, 7

    ReplyDelete
  9. Power Snatch
    3 @ 40kg
    3 @ 45kg
    3 @ 50kg
    3 @ 55kg

    WOD
    4 rounds

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.