Some homework for next week is to check them out HERE and pick one you would like to track. We will do a "Benchmark" WOD sometime the week starting Monday 22nd. You will evaluate your time & then have a goal time you would like to do it in. I will then help you map out your strategy to head towards that goal. We will then re evaluate after a month. Keep in mind that if you pick a Benchmark stacked heavily in strength & that is your limitation, well lets face it, strength takes time so lets also be realistic with your goals. For eg; if someone wanted to choose GRACE & performed it in a time of 18min but would love a time of 5min, well 4 weeks aint gonna cut it.
But hey, lets have some fun with this & if your not sure what to do just come see me.
FTR, im looking at EVA & i already know what my goal is.
i think this is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteIt's only the ones with girls names isn't it? Not the hero ones?
Some of them are HARD....decisions, decisions
That's right Keiren, the Girls names but check out the Hero WODs as there is some great ones there & you may wish to do some at a later date. If you need any help deciding on which "Girl" give me a yell.
ReplyDeleteOK. I'm thinking I would like to choose one that I can work to do as Rx. That would be awesome for me.
ReplyDeleteHelen: 3 rounds 400m run/24kg KB x21/12 PU
I could try 16kg KB and red band PU to start with? I normally use 12kg KB and just started on the red band for PU - last week did 7,8,5,5 as part of the WOD similar to this one.
I think that's the one I'm closest to being able to do Rx....
HC is there a link on the Blog for the current top 3 CFP athletes, holding the records for each of the benchmark WODs?
ReplyDelete