How cool is this! This is one of the banners from Regionals. Ben from Reebok put a couple aside & held them for us, the other is going to CFS. Thanks Ben.
WOD # 1 (15min Cap)
3 Rounds
Run 600m
10 CTB Pullups
2 Rope Climbs
10min Active Recovery
WOD #2
3 Rounds
10m Walking Overhead Lunge 45/35lb DBell
10 DBell Snatch 45/35
10 KTE
Post to comments
WOD #1 DNF 2 Rnds + 10 CTB
ReplyDeleteRookie move for H.C., I come off the rope at end of 1st round in 3min something & flew out the door. I got about 100m outside the gate & started to question if I missed an element. I thought for another 50 & started to turn back & got to gate when Brett ran past. I asked if anything after the rope. Of course there wasn't, & that's all she wrote. A couple missed reps at end of Rnd 3 made sure I wouldn't beat cut off.. FOCUS!
WOD #2
19:38 Rxd
A good tussle with Dan (4) maybe a lesson learned for us both.. FOCUS Dan lol
enjoyed the double today,
ReplyDeleteWOD 1 - 13.05 rxd
WOD 2 - 4.48 rxd
Felt like crap tonight.
ReplyDeleteWOD 1 - DNF - 2 + 400m (scaled rope hang plus the other thing, and CTB red band 9,8 most more like pu)
WOD 2 - 8:12 with child minding breaks...(scaled 8kg KB lunges, 15lb DB snatch, KTE attempts)
It appears theres a FEW lessons to be learnt for yours truly today. The first i documented earlier. The 2nd is, if your gonna copy from someone, then make sure they are smarter than you! My WOD #2 time should be 4:38. There a couple for you.
ReplyDeleteWOD 1: 14.43 Rxd
ReplyDeleteWOD 2: Never said I was good at Maths, then my time must've been 4.19 Rxd.
WOD 1 only: DNF. Missed by last two rope climbs, subbed run for row.
ReplyDelete