Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome Home Lynne

El Diablo

50 min limit
6 Rounds (40kg/30kg Use same weight for all lifts)
600m run
6 Squat Clean
6 Deadlift
6 Burpee
6 Thruster
6 Push-Press
6 Air Squat

Compare http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/2009/06/el-diablo.html
Post to comments

8 comments:

  1. Also compare:

    http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/2010/03/el-diablo_31.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have been up since 4.30am (Jet Lag City kicks in ), but it has given me time to Speak to Jordan on skype and check out all the blogs that Jody has posted over the last week and all the absolutely amazing comments that everyone has written, I have been blown away by everyones kind words and support, I do what I do because I love it but to get so much Praise by you all makes me really emotional, so thankyou thankyou thankyou every single one of you. I feel very proud to be a CFPer, and to see my name up on the big score board with the Aussie flag at the side of my little old name was something extraordinary and something I had never ever dreamed would happen, but I did shed some tears when the top 8 walked into the arena as I so desperately wanted to be there and didnt know until that moment how much it did mean to me, but what doesnt kill you makes you stronger and thats what I intend to be Stronger Fitter and better hopefully next year, So i can compete in that Big arena. 7 months til sectionals start all over again and I cant wait, Bring It On.
    Jody and I had our chat at the end of the Games and we said what we had to say to each other. He has been fantastic and deserves his well earned holiday now. (Brian LOL :D)
    All my family and extended family (they are more than friends to me) who travelled out to USA THANKYOU. :D XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Lynne, can't wait for a catch up and to hear all about your Games experience. I'm so proud of you and your accomplishments, next year I know you will be better, faster and stronger, because that's just how you are.

    I'm just so sad (not) that todays my rest day and I have to miss out on the devils workout, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great working out with you today Lynne! That workout was hard but finishing it left me on a complete high !
    Love watching you as you train , I am always trying to pick up tips and tricks from the master. :)
    We are really very lucky to have athletes like yourself train at crossfit Penrith. Inspirational.
    Thanks Brenden (Bman)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks V and Brendan, I will be cheering you and your team on this Sunday :D

    WOD rxd unbroken 29:51 PB on this workout

    Adios Amigos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh did it in 40.43 @ 35 kegs :)
    BMan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teamed up with Mitch for this one. 26.33 Rx'd using our old mate rusty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOD Rxd 39.34 last I did this WOD was at fit first on treadmill with 25k took 48.54. Wondered why the hell I did, now I do it cause I'm addicted !!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.